tuscl

Follies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:33 PM
I'm planning to be at follies (day shift of course) on Thursday July 20. Let me know if anybody else is planning to be there.

16 comments

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    How do the other clubs stay in business? Most other businesses would copy the competition to stay profitable. Seems like follies is the only game in town. Anyway i will not be there.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @js69 Hey, that's a good possibility for me. Will PM later once I know for sure. @rane1234 it's probably mostly due to differences in local regulations and LE. Although, there is also the issue that not all dancers want to work at a club like Follies, even though they know it means more potential for money. Talked to one girl in a different club and she said she used to work at Follies. Never made less than 500 a shift. But, she said getting groped all the time takes its toll. After venturing away, she said she was considering going back 1 day a week. While I've had my share of fun at Follies, I still spend time and money in other clubs.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    What time are you planning to arrive? Myself and Eastcoaster were planning on meeting on Wednesday the 19th but could probably change it to the 20th but we would both be gone by 3PM to beat the traffic?
  • mrqjohnson1
    7 years ago
    I will try to make it guys!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'll be there in spirit
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @rane: Atlanta is pretty-conservative and also broken up into many smaller cities and the city/area the club is in often determines the mileage available - most ATL clubs are no-touch air-dance clubs so Follies is sorta the only game in town when it comes to high-mileage thus everyone goes there and many dancers wanna work there b/c typically high-mileage equals more $$$, not to mention the club gets packed with custies thus way more potential $$$
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The same dancer did tell me about a different club she worked at over on Fulton Industrial that had pretty good mileage and MGMT turned blind eye to ITPL extras, so drive over in the wife's minivan with an air mattress blown up in back.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    SC, I'll get there as early as I can. What time do they open the doors? Noon?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    JS69 - club officially opens at noon but the door will be open about 11AM. I'll be there and so will Eastcoaster about 11AM.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Ok I can probably make it by 11:30.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    If I'm there, I'll hit that time too. I call dibs on the 2girl BBBJ girl and her partner of the day, if she's there, unless she tries to get shadowcat to be her partner. :-)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Hilarious....
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Depends on what the GF is got me doing but if free I will join
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    See you there!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Dang it...I'm going to miss out. Have fun.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Juice was planning to go, but he's still on the side of I95 hitchhiking to Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion