tuscl

Definition of Extras

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I know this has been discussed before, but I'm too damn lazy to search for it.

I've always thought of extras as something that is negotiated with the dancer for services above and beyond what they provide in a dance.

I also include services that require your dick and/or her pussy to be out in the open as extras. That would include BJs, fucking, DATY, and unencumbered HJs.

Under this criteria, I don't consider FIV, an inside the shorts HJ, or LDK to be extras.

I've said before that I don't do extras. I misspoke (or mistyped). What I meant is that I don't do VIP or negotiate for extras. There are rare occasions when I get lucky. I don't think there is anything wrong with them, my budget just doesn't allow it and I have set a line that I don't want to cross IRT some action.

Am I off base with what I consider extras and what are not.

24 comments

• bassdrumhanging
    7 years ago
    I pretty much agree with your assessment.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If your dick comes out and you cum, its extras. If it doesn't come out and you cum, it's just a really good lap dance.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    JS69 said it well: if your dick makes an appearance and you cum, you've had extras. Lapgasms and ITP handies are *not* extras -- they are widely considered part of the lap dance experience. FIV and DATY are *not* extras -- she should be paying you!
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Call me conservative, but I'd consider ITP HJ in extras category. Maybe in my mind crossing the clothing barrier goes into extras category by my definition.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm generally conservative too, and used to call that an extra. But they have become so prevalent without needing to give them any encouragement that I took them off my list.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Since my first 2 and a half years of clubbing took place at clubs that had a strict customer "no touch" policy, the first time I visited a club where I could touch some tits, I thought it was considered extras.

Since then, being allowed to touch T&A has been so common, I no longer classify it as an extra.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I too would have considered an ITP HJ an extra that I would have had to ask/pay extra for until I got one without asking and only for the price of dances plus tip, but that was at Follies, and I've stopped being surprised by anything there.

At other Atlanta clubs, an ITP HJ probably is an extra since you'd have to go to VIP to get it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    On SW, they consider anything that isn't part of a "standard" lapdance an extra -- which can mean as little as stickshifting or tweaking her nipple.

I've always thought of it with a more narrow definition ... if I cum because of direct skin-to-skin contact between my dick and her (hand/vag/mouth/foot/tits)(I'm not into foot jobs or russian, but those are both extras in my book), that's an extra. LDK, cumming through OTP stick shifting, DATY, FIV, none of those are extras. I would absolutely consider ITP HJ an extra, if by "ITP HJ" you mean your dick is still in your pants, she reaches her hand in and jerks you off in there. Def an extra in my book.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ what if you don't cum?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I like the definition as anything where she plays directly with your junk, skin on skin, I don't feel like growing her titties are really extras but maybe inserting a finger or more in her vagina would also be considered extra.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ gd autocorrect-Groping
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    A lot of dancers at non-extras clubs do consider touching tits and ass to be extras. The simple fact being that those who will allow it usually only do for a tip. If that is their approach, I will just keep my hands to the side and not touch them. I'm not going to pay extra unless I actually am getting extras.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    strict definition of extra is anything beyond what your eyes see and your nose smells. thank goodness that a lot of girls are beyond that.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I agree with subraman - an ITP HJ is an extra. A hidden extra, but an extra none the less due to skin to skin contact. Outside of that, your dick needs to be out for it to be an extra.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" maybe inserting a finger or more in her vagina would also be considered extra."

two five: coming at this from another perspective, under the theory that "a word's meaning is its use". You are in SF and you ask me to recommend an extras club. I recommend Condor Club. You go there, spend a bunch, and the most you get is FIV. You come back to me and say, "dude, WTF! That wasn't an extras club." I say, " Bro, I thought you said you got FIV? That's an extra! It's an extras club."

You:
    - Agree, that by your own definition, FIV is an extras, and since FIV is readily available there, by definition that's an extras club.

- Tell me some choice metaphors about my matrimonial lineage and/or the spatial proximity of my cranium and rectum

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hell Subra I really don't look for extras in the club I have a few girls I like to hang out with and drink a bit with sort of similar to you , I see a very few OTC that's my happy place sex in a club really isn't my thing it's more like hanging out so it wouldn't matter to me BTW if I was out to the left coast I'd be more likely to ask where I could find take-out even though I am quite confident in my abilities to be able to pay hookers for sex which I really don't partake of, mine are more FWB relationships and yes I do help them out from time to time but it's never a straight line to P4P.
    Now sir you can remove your cranium from your lower intestines, and thank your mother for giving you the tools you need to enjoy your wonderful life. ; )
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Extras is a slippery slope from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. While I would agree that LDK/Cumming in Pants is not extras, I think it is anything that the PL and the girl negotiate over a standard dance for the area most likely being sexual services of one sort or another, and Dancing IS 'sex work' regardless of the hurt feelings of SW girls who are in denial over the fact.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Flag has a good point. You shouldn't have to cum for it to be an extra. So I'll modify my position to say that you are getting extras if your dick comes out of your pants during the "dance" and if she stimulates your dick by any means while it comes out to play. This should be defined in the glossary.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How much better to stop talking about extras and about buying dances, and just let it happen between you and your girl. And this means in the front room. Not without money, but without having to have discussions about it. That way, when it is time for your pants to come down and so you invite her to the back room, it will be like you had just met her at a party.

But afterwards, remember to take her home with you to continue, and do keep seeing her.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If you nut someplace where *she* has to clean it up, it's an extra. :)
  • Clackport
    7 years ago
    I think tittyfuck is also an extra.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    To me extras are any exchange of body fluids, including saliva, from the neck down.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    If you do it to her, its mileage; if she does it to you, its an extra.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"^ what if you don't cum?"

If you don't cum because you just couldn't get off that day, that's one thing. If she just takes your dick out, plays with it a bit, but cumming was never the intention -- that's barely different than a little stick shifting.

I'll go back to my standard I used with twenty-five:
    If you asked your buddy to recommend a strip club that has extras, and he recommended a place and get FIV, or she plays with your dick a bit but doesn't let you cum -- do you basically think he's an idiot who did not understand the question, or do you think, "well sure, her playing with my dick for 20 seconds is an extra! Thanks bro!".

Most assuredly, 95% of the guys here would be saying the former... stick shifting and FIV can happen decently often at even no-extras clubs, the only exception being the clubs where the dancer is 3 feet away and a bouncer is making sure you don't touch. By the standards some guys in this thread are using, the strictly-no-extras light contact clubs I go to are extras clubs, because sometimes I can score some FIV, stickshifting happens, sometimes a girl will play with your dick a little. Those are not extras clubs, IMO, and it's not what PLs mean when they talk about extras
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion