tuscl

Controversial stripper names

The amount of strippers the average TUSCL member has met in their lifetime would be in the 100's. For some members, that number may be well over 1,000. All of us had to on at least one occasion met a stripper who had a stage name that is controversial.

For me, the one I met had a name that was not controversial at the time. If she is still dancing today, there is no doubt she had to change her stage name. I once met a dancer that went by the name Isis. This was 6 years ago. She was foreign, but I don't recall exactly what her ethnicity was. I don't think she was Middle-Eastern. I think she was from either South America, Central America or the Caribbean.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There was an Isis at Follies awhile ago and when I told her that was a bad choice of names, she said that she didn't care.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Met one once that called herself 17 (she was well into her 30's). Asked her why she went by that and she said it was "that tight".
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I met a bunch of "Monica"s when the whole Clinton/Lewinsky thing was going down in the 90s. Not so much controversial, as dancers hoping to gain off the notariety.

Right now, one of my top girls in two different clubs and top girl at my fav FBSM place, all share the same name. Nothing controversial about it - just a very traditional Atlanta name.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    A girl who chose the name Snow was reputed to sell cocaine in the club for her boyfriend / pimp / loser / lover-boy.

I often tell the girls that my real first name is Richard (it isn't), just to see how much time it takes for them to try to make a verbal pun on the word "Dick."
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "Classi" is the best stripper name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9etMxB8…
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I have met strippers named Isis before probably not so much anymore but hell there's real life girls out there named Isis I'm sure they were born before all this shit started
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Another tally for isis

Also heaven and chyna white
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Recently met an Ivanka. She was Asian :-) Typical case of a topical name.

Had one dancer tell me another girl's name was "Cuntyeast"

Met a "Virgin". Strike one for going to VIP.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've met a dancer called ISIS before terrorists took the name. Maybe because the name is used elsewhere some try to call them something else.

I knew a hot dancer just from the club called Katrina, not quite as good after hurricane Katrina.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Is Mary Jane controversial?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Hundreds? I think some posters on here have met tens of thousands of dancers. In years past, I probably met at least a thousand different strippers in a year. I used to visit large clubs with at least a 100 dancers working during the night and changeover was high from one week until the next. Only 20 new dancers per week times 50 weeks is 1000 per year. Some guys posting here have been clubbing before I was even born. Their number may be over 100,000.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ Perhaps my estimates were low. I honestly don't think very many of us actually have kept count or even care how many we've encountered. To some the term "met" would involve the act of an approachment (by either the dancer or the customer) and a formal conversation includng the exchange of names. But, assuming the proper term should be "encountered" (as in a number of dancers seen by our own eyes), then yes, I am aware that there are clubs out there that do have 100 or more dancers on schedule each night. I will admit, the most I've ever seen on one night is about 30, and I've only visted about a dozen clubs total. So while my numbers were low, it was still a factual statement that members of this site have encountered totals over those amounts.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Chastity.... and this was back at the Market Street Cinema in the late 80's, so I think it was done for the irony of it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There is a Chastity at Follies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion