tuscl

PH and BYOC

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
You think if I paid $10 to PH I could walk in with a bucket of KFC chicken with all the fixins

10 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm willing to bet Penthouse will be the classiest stripclub you've ever been to, so that would be a "no."
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Why bother when some of their excellent food specials are about...... ten bucks.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Good idea! Bring 2 buckets--regular and extra crispy. Also bring your own stripper with you. (Note: Wongy brought his own stripper with him to the Flight Club for a Detroit meet a few years ago.)
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    PH has some damn good specials. The Shakespeare clubs probably wouldn't give a fuck
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You are goingnto get the PH shits that way
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    There is a Coney Island close to the PH.

Order take out there and bring it with you to the club.

PThere is an ATM at the store next door too. You'll need that when you visit PH....
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Their food is actually very good. Some other outstanding places in the immediate area if you like to fine dine. But I'm thinking that's probably not you if you're talking about a bucket of chicken. Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've looked at the menus and it is more upscale than what I'm used to but if it's just $10 per plate I may indulge in a PH food cheat day
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It would be nice if KFC or chickfil a made fried chicken without msg. The only thing I can tolerate are Wendy's chicken nuggets. However cutting out the synthetic appetizer would probably impact sales because the food wouldn't taste as good to the millions who don't notice anything. Might cause long term diseases but not many care about that until they get it. Can't prove it, almost no one cares. Makes me wonder if msg could be like cigarettes in the early days when cigarettes were promoted as healthy or when there was cocaine in the coke drink in the 1800's before it was removed from the Coca Cola formula.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    warhawks
    >> There is a Coney Island close to the PH.
    >> There is an ATM at the store next door too. You'll need that when you visit PH....

Close? TJs and PH are the only two things on that block. If I remember right, T&Js has an ATM too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion