Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A week later, pants still wreak of stripper

goosman
goosman17059

On A Booty Hunt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wearing pants I wore literally a week ago & they still wreak of stripper scent. This is after being sprayed with febreeze & cologne this morning.

What the hell is in that stripper perfume?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Are these pants dry clean only?

Is this the result of dry humping and LDKing, or just from a front room makeout session with the girl on your lap?

SJG

Profile picture for goosman
goosman
•

Before this gets out of hand: Work slacks are dry clean only. You don't send a suit to the cleaners after every wear. But this one has to go in apparently

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Those home dry clean kits work really well. You put them in the dryer for a little bit in a bag, and w a scented damp pad thing.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Many PLs have "strip club wear" different from work-wear even if it means keeping it in your car's trunk.

I remember a while back getting some intense nude grinding from an AA dancer at a black Miami dive I hit - she danced for me for almost 30-minutes straight (at $10/song is doable) and the scent of coochie stayed on those shorts for days till I did laundry - black women have some damn strong hormones.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ gross. You just ruined over the pants hummers for my customers. :P

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

True story. When I was married our regular dry cleaning place employees knew my wife was out of town for a month. One night I go out with customers and get shit faced at a club. Next day I look at my suit pants and realize I've got the dancers (or multiple dancers for that matter) make up all over my crotch. So.. I take the suit in for dry cleaning. The look of death I received from the Chinese lady owner when I picked up my suit a week later? Priceless! Anyway, after that I stuck with smoking cigars afterwards in my car heading home. At least the Stripper perfume problem was solved theresfter

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I almost always wear different clothes to strip clubs than my work clothes. I can't stand to smell the stench of all the cigarette smoke days later. I even use a different jacket in the winter time. Dancers have caused a lot of friction on some clothes so I usually wear something older that I can toss in the wash within a week or two.

Profile picture for ChadT
ChadT
•

A couple weeks ago i made the mistake of wearing my SC slacks to work and i could smell the coochie and perfume on them even after going through the wash.

I was so nervous that day because my office is like 60% females, and one or two were giving me odd stares.

Now i only wear said slacks to the SC just because they are ruined by that one day at the office.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

What does that stripper perfume have in it?

Love. I love my custys

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Geez, you guys who wear dry clean only pants to the strip club ... why, man, why?

In any case, once cologne gets into clothes, it can last days or weeks. I once had a buddy leave his jacket over my place, I swear the thing still smelled like his cologne when I finally got it back to him a month later

Profile picture for mtnboy49
mtnboy49
•

I have one pair of shorts as my go to SC wear. Navy blue, thin material. A bit baggy. If there is an eruption, it doesn't show. I will be really sad when those finally wear out.

They always go right in the washer upon arriving home.

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

I recommend a change of clothes for "club only" use. I change before/after every club session. I keep them in the trunk. I have clothes ready any time I have the urge to club.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

What I wear to the club goes into the laundry bin immediately when I get home.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I don't have a wife or gf to worry about so if my clothes smell like stripper or have stripper makeup it is not a big deal.

I just throw them in the laundry basket when I get home.

Keeping an extra set of clothes in the car could be dangerous for me. It would be too tempting to stop if I was "in the neighborhood" way too often.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Avoid those home dry clean kits if fly often. It seemed that every time I used one before a flight, I would get pulled out of line to have my hands swabbed. Even if a day passed and I had showered and everything else, I'd still get swabbed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement