tuscl

Age difference

larryfisherman
California
You ever date someone with a big age difference (either younger than you or older than you)?

What was the biggest age difference?

Were there any problems in the relationship due to the age difference?

I'm 26, and I'm currently dating a 19 year old. Nice girl and all, but unfortunately she acts her age, not her fault at all, but I'm just not into any of the things she is into. I could see myself ending in the relationship in a couple of months.

31 comments

• sinclair
    7 years ago
    You are dating a 19 year old, but yet you come on here every day asking about sex with prostitutes?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes Sinclair it's a pretty new relationship (2 weeks). I'm sure no one on here is in a relationship and then fucking strippers on the side :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^But no one here is in the 7th grade and having to go to summer school because they flunked their finals.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    9yrs. Her 33, me 24 at the time. Didn't see a future with her but age wasn't the only issue but was a factor for sure. Some of the best sex ever. Long term
  • impala
    7 years ago
    I'm mid 40's and recently was dating a 19 year old. Purely physical for me and pretty much financial (not a pro, but liked having someone with $) for her.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Gay fish, Fishsticks.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Dated a 22yr old when I was forty. Trying to get started with a 29yr old now and I'm about to turned 53.

The actual difference is an exercise left to the reader.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    A relationship actually has to exist before you can end it dipstick.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Two largest differences, My first gf was six years older (great sex). My next girlfriend after that was nine years younger (sex ok but she gave a great bj). Also had another gf six years younger (also solid on the bj front).
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Age difference for me in a club that turned into a OTC relationship was 10 years. She being 10 years younger.

But I've had strippers inside the club in their early 20's which would have been a 20 year + difference at the time...
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I was 21 and she was 36. The Blowjobs were amazing! She was divorced with two kids so the relationship wasn't going anywhere but if was cool to fuck around.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Actually date, i.e. with the intention of forming a lasting relationship? No.

I have "dated", i.e. fucked, strippers one third my age. Legally.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Ok, by "legally" I meant that she was of legal age, not that what we did was legal according to our fascist government.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sounds lik fish sticks is fucking a 16 year old LMFAO

Damn pedophile
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^He 14 by definition he can't be a pedophile.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @joc13 bravo my man! I hope to be able to pull 20 something year olds when I'm in my 40's.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I was 19 and she was 50. So there.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Estafador- da fuck? Are you serious? How did that happen?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's called sugar momma retard fishy Sticks
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Sure. I created a topic about the 21 year old I was dating in the fall, of course there were issues.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @jester for reference it would be good to know how old you are.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I kept asking legitimate questions cause my phone died and she said let's hang out. Guess she liked what she saw because I wasn't even trying to flirt. very direct She was. She was black and many black women look damn good for their age. She used me for sex and I foolishly thought we were in a relationship (mainly because asked me one day to stay over after I chopped wood). My first and I Still miss her.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    dancer 24 years younger.
    civi 15 years younger. Had less issues with the stripper than with the civi. I guess I was like the fat chick in the Civi relationship. She wanted to fuck but didn't want anyone knowing she was seeing an old guy. Works for me, cheap date (bottle of vodka at her house and good to go.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Dated? No. But there's a 20 year difference between myself and my favorite SB.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Dated an 18 y/o a year ago i was 35. Didn't know she was 18 till the 3rd date, though I thought it was weird she never ordered drinks. She had a 3 year old kid in my defense. And she didnt think I was over 26 so.... But ya head case anyway had to drop her.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    We're talking real date not stripper date I assume I actually dated a 20 year old when I was 35 don't ask me how I pulled that off
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    Wow Larry! I was going to offer to fuck your brains out, but, apparently someone beat me to it...
  • rattlesnake69
    7 years ago
    Dating to have a relationship, to find a wife, to have a standby booty call? Fine. If no, then all you need is a fuck buddy for sex. No fancy dinners, dancing, etc. Understand the difference.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    When I was 31 my girlfriend was 52. Made her living as what I call a fortune teller. Her ability to see into the future was believed by many and strangely my wife, whom I didn't know at the time was a loyal client. Her lifetime prediction rate of success at the dog track
    was zero. Great bj and tight as a drum tho.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I've dated a number of girls 10-15 years younger than me. I don't really find it to be a big deal. Sure, sometimes we're "at different places in our lives" or have different interests hobbies, etc, but its not like that doesn't happen when dating girls within 2 or 3 years of my age too. In other words, I don't see the age gap as a problem per se, its the things that you associate with it; and realistically I don't think the correlation between having those issues in a relationship and having a significant age gap as being very strong.

The biggest difference was probably 15 years or so. With that girl specifically, there were no issues related to age. We split up because I traveled a lot and when she asked me to change my job for her, I made it clear my career was my priority. Perhaps an older woman may have been more tolerant, but I don't see that as an age issue.

I'm curious about what you consider dating. I don't really consider it dating until I know someone well enough to know if those issues are present. I've taken countless girls who are 10 years younger than me on 2-3 dates, decided it wouldn't work out, and stopped (or they decided in many cases), but I wouldn't say I "dated them."

All that said, the difference between a 19yo girl and a 22yo one is generally pretty significant. I suppose its true for men too. At that age in American society a lot of things change for kids and a lot of maturation occurs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Very good insight Dolfan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion