tuscl

ISO NYC

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 5:23 PM
In a couple of weeks I will be in NYC for work. I seldom travel to the Manhattan anymore and the reviews on here as well as with a few guys I stay in contact with to share war stories seem to be mixed on SC's. I started decades ago in NYC and to a large extent didn't enjoy the experience and quit going to clubs altogether until just about a year ago (time flies) This time around I'm not going with a group of guys from work and I want to stay away from the commercial type places--Scores being an example--- and maybe try for a better experience, more in line with what I look for today. Any information would be appreciated. Reading the reviews the places seem up and down Understand YMMV. If not in a public comment a message is fine as well....again thank-you in advance.

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your close to Detroit Head to Detiot Save your money and Club in Detroit You can thank me later :) If you can not get to Detroit do not waist your money in NY...it's over priced and probably sucks I repeat save your money for clubs that are worth it
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    NYC is very expensive and very limited. OTC must be available but at an outrageous price.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    1. Juice, I'm buying you a fucking map. 2. Go down to the Village and a tranny can suck you off for $15. Just kidding! On a serious note read Dougster and Rick Dugan's reviews - NYC is their stomping grounds and it's amazing they never ran into each other.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    Places I want good clubs are NYC and San Francisco. Sadly, unless you are rich, you are better off in Alabama, Georgia (Atlanta), the Carolinas or Florida (East coast or west coast but not Orlando) In NYC, save your money for the food.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I've consistently had a good time at Rick's Cabaret, particularly day shift. VIP is cheaper during day shift, and they offer discounted drinks during happy hour. Restaurant is excellent and reasonable. Avoid Friday and Saturday evenings when ladies are in pure hustle mode. Dancers are gorgeous and OTC is available.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If I were in NYC, I'd be looking for shit holes, like in Newark, and in some of the places just outside of NYC. SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Save your cash for better locations. You can get anything you want in plenty of NYC clubs. The only wild card is the price tag. All the good stuff happens in the private VIP/CR rooms, which can run you $1,500 to 2,000 after room charges and tips for all the pigs at the trough who have their hands out (dancer, waitress, VIP host). But if money is no object, you can go into clubs like Hustler or Sapphire and find want with a beautiful girl. YMMV of course, so getting a VIP host to find the "right type of girl" for you is often the most efficient route. I should notably except the Rick's clubs from this comment, which are uptight in NYC. It sounds funny given that they own Tootsie in MIA and that place is a free for all, but there it is.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    What dugan said. Go to Sapphire or Hustler and drop a few grand. Go to Ricks Cabaret if you like mirrors and want to shoot a few Russians like John Wick RedSquare scene. Get an invite to Sanit Venus Theatre SVT if you want only uhm LDs from 9s and 10s. Other places are scavenger hunt.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would say it is best to stick to your home metro, and maybe a second metro which you can make tax deductible business trips to regularly. Best to be seeing the same girls on a regular basis. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion