tuscl

CREAM Life

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Monday, March 4, 2019 11:39 AM
How many of you have heard this expression---admittedly I have not ( maybe showing my age a bit) but I had a conversation with a dancer over the weekend and she used the term twice---and I googled it ---this is what came up. [view link]

11 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Never heard it.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Nope. I'm guessing it's a ghetto term.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Nope, but I don't CONVERSATE with dem hood rats
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Never heard of the phrase but... “My first time, I gave a guy a hand job during a lap dance. I didn’t tell him how much to pay me but afterwards, he handed me a $100 and walked out.” Should disqualify somebody from saying “Cash rules everything about me” I know there’s a sliding scale depending on region/club and all, but still.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I've heard the song and figured she was talking about that. Seems I was partially right. [view link] Love the beat with the piano that kicks in.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I love the direction that America is headed. My greatest fear about growing old is that I would, like many others before me, want to be young again. Luckily being young seems fucking so ridiculous that I wish I was older.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Makes a lot of sense. Not being a high roller or regular I have seen this play out in clubs.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    this is a good article is nice saying $100 is too little? i call bullshit if so
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Call whatever you want. *maybe* $100 is fine if the customer is just a super quick cummer and you can be done with within the time frame of 3.5 minutes—or actually I’d say 1.5 minutes because of the time/effort hassle of cleaning it all up and maintaining discretion. But realistically—probably best to allocate 15 minutes if you don’t know him. So that’s about five songs, or $100 of dances you could give somebody without getting involved with all of that. Therefore, upcharging is completely fair. *especially* depending on whatever the standard VIP rates a club has. Who wants to be that bitch undercutting everyone?
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Strippers Cream Sounds Good For Me ✔️ 👄 ♥️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion