tuscl

Best Ways to Spread Out My Cash Throughout the Night to Stay Longer?

I normally bring 200-240 and want to avoid the ATM and its 7 dollar fees the best I can. I normally want to stay as long as possible but go over 2 and a half hours, normally three is my goal to make the most out of my visit.

What are the best ways to spread my cash throughout the night? I get a bucket of five beers so I don't have to keep tipping for five separate beers, and some clubs discount buckets. Also I try to go at least an hour before getting a dance and only get one song at a time unless it's a two for one. Some nights are easier than others, as some nights they keep coming up for what seems like every other song while other nights only a handful of girls approach me. It's so tempting to keep getting a bunch of dances!

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think there's much else you can do - I'd say holding off on dances till nearer the end of your visit but if you are already waiting an hour then I don't think you can do much else.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    One thing that works in your favor is to have a good memory. Remember who the dancers are at the clubs you visit. More importantly remember who you've gotten dances with, and if they were any good.

I have several years experience visiting non-extras clubs. I was selective about which dancers I'd get dances from. If I had a dance with a particular dancer and it was lame, I didn't buy dances from her again. If the dance was good, I'd buy several on each visit. If the dance was amazing, I'd see what she's like in the VIP. In these clubs, I rarely ever took a dancer to the VIP. At some clubs, there were very few dancers that gave good dances, which resulted in about 75% of all dances being one-and-done situations.

With this strategy, you can go to a club with $200, stay for 3 hours, and walk out of the club with at least $50 still in your wallet on most nights.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just one point to consider I don't tip the bartender or waitress after every round usually I make it known that I will leave a tip before I leave unless there is a shift change then I will tip the server that is leaving and only tip the next shift for what they served me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    200 for three hours should be plenty. It will go furthest during off hours, but then you don't get the same vibe. It just depends on the experience you want. If you like a girl to sit and chat w you, you can actually save even more bc other girls won't come up if you've been spending time w her. Get a dance from her every now and then if she sits w you, but let her know that you don't mind her getting other dances, and making her money. Then, when other girls come around, tell them you are waiting on her. If you see a girl you really want dances w, save her til the end and get a few. Just go up to her. Then you get to hang out, chat, and get dances w your favorite girl.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    You might want to try a different club. Some clubs tend to be clip joints that pressure you to spend in large increments. At other clubs, a dancer might stay by your side for 2-3 hours just because you tip her on stage. Some clubs just might like you better than others, too.

It might also be a good idea to try a day shift. At some clubs, the dance prices are lower, admission is free, and there tend to be fewer customers, so the hustle tends to be slower. Often clubs will let you back in for free after you have already been in that day, so even if the day shift is a bust, you could save on admission if you go back for the night shift.

It is also worth checking the club websites for specials. Some clubs have free admission nights for members, but you have to ask for it, half-price dance nights, and cheap drink nights.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    A lot of good points already made.

I noticed you go to clubs with high dances prices ($25-30). I would lean towards BJ99's advice about chatting up the girls, but maybe only a couple of girls per visit instead of a bunch of different ones unless you are like Papi and like variety.

Also, how often do you club? If it is once a week, maybe go every other week and bring more money so you can spend more time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    First and probably most importantly, if you want to stretch your money, stop going at night. Or, if you must go at night, go on slower nights, and during the slow part of the night. Monday night from 7pm-10pm will be pretty slow at most places, and the girls' hustles will be lazier ... not day-shift lazy, but better than Saturday night from 11pm-2am, by a HUGE amount. This by itself may stretch your money out an extra hour or more.

The other thing you'll want to do, to stretch your money out, is consider buying the girls dinner -- I'll usually offer to split something with them, like a club sandwich that's easy to split -- and the $12 I spent on that sandwich, plus a couple of rounds of shots, can easily buy me an hour on its own. So, $50 all told including tip, for flirting & groping a beautiful stripper for an hour ... best deal in the club.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Don't buy so much beer. Get a dark bottled beer, so they can't tell that its empty. I've nursed a single beer for 3 hours. Tip a little bit on stage (very visibly) to let dancers know that you are there to spend money, and just put off your dance spending to the end of the night. So they know you're not a rock & are going to spend, but you're just biding your time waiting on it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ goos, My advice is the reverse: buying booze for the girls is the 2nd best deal in the club -- buying food for them is best deal. Just control what she orders, $5 beer or shot is okay, $20 shot or drink is not. But grab a girl, get a $5 drink for her, in most places the etiquette is that she stays until she's done; same with that $12 sandwich, which takes 20 minutes to come out and another 20 minutes to eat

Just a difference in style, and I realize it's not everyone's; AND my way works best if you're gonna pick one girl and stay with her for a long time. But I think being miserly with the girls can be penny-wise but pound-foolish .... IF what you're looking for is for her to sit with (& flirt, & grope) you for a loooong time, without breaking the bank. If you'd prefer to sit by yourself and watch the stage show, then no reason to buy drinks
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume the OP buys a bucket of beer b/c he likes to drink - also from threads in the past I believe the OP is a young guy and most young guys like hitting the clubs on Fr and Sat nights
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    @Subra I'm with you, you've converted me on the buying a girl you're interested in a drink (I can actually think of a time where a girl, who I found sexy, kind of forced a drink sale on to me, and was mad that she did it, so I angrily sent her on her way-with my paid for drink-there the big head overruled the little head, and the little head was right on this occasion).

However, the OP is buying a bucket of beers. In my neck of the woods there are no dancers who are ordering/drinking/receiving beer.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If a girl is sitting with you, it's expected to buy her a drink, but if you tip low on stage (or only tip the girls who sit w you, or who you'd like to sit w you), it's a lot for the price. It's normal for a guy to tip 5 on stage, but you can tip 1, and then get the girl sitting w you a drink. You'll only need to get a dance from her every now and then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Goos - just b/c he has a bucket of beer for himself does not mean he can't order something else for the dancer
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Here are my two pennies, region specific and depends on your goals for the evening:

1. Portland, OR. Go on a busy Friday or Saturday night. Get a drink, sit back and enjoy the show. Only get up to tip when there's a dancer you really fancy. Avoid most lap dances as they're expensive and low mileage in the club (usually good contact but no extras). Since they're busy, it's easy to get lost in the crowd and just enjoy the eye candy.

2. Utah. Either go when it's busy and treat it like Portland, or go when it's slow. If it's slow and there's a girl you really like to look at, tip her around $20 during her two-song set and buy her a drink when she comes to your table afterward. This should easily buy you conversation until she's called on stage next. Buy her a couple of drinks and spend another $20 and you can easily end up with 3 hours of conversation time which may lead to excellent options...

3. Seattle. Be prepared to decline the constant barrage of "Wanna Dance" girls who will really test your patience. Go when it's busy and tip less than $10/set for girls you really need to see up close. As before, the busy times help you get eye candy without breaking the bank or being bothered as much as when it's slow. If you have to have dances, pay attention to the girls who don't do as many stage shows because they're always in LD or VIP areas. If these girls don't work the floor, approach them when they're hanging out in the back and appear interested but not desperate. I've found offering less money for more dances, then tipping to come close to her original price will buy her memory, loyalty, and better service in the future. Seattle is my least favorite club scene but it's the closest for me.

4. Phoenix, AZ. I'd live here if I could. $10/song lap dances mean I don't have to be very picky. Contact has always been good and eye candy sweet. $300 bought me 1.5 hours of floor lappers and OTC with dinner (additional $60) beforehand with a girl who had everything I wanted.

5. Don't spend if you're not happy with the selection. Be OK with walking out and moving to another club or cutting your entry-fee/drink losses. Don't overpay for any kind of service...I'm afraid there are too many out there overpaying and it keeps prices high. There's certainly collusion among dancers and clubs, hobbyists should help counter-collude via the internet, IMO.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Heh, I'd forgotten about the "bucket of beer". Just that phrase makes me smirk a bit. UKfan, if you're buying a bucket of beer just to save a couple of bucks on tipping, I think it's worth re-evaluating your approach, and whether you are in fact doing the "penny-wise and pound-foolish" thing.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Just don't buy dances, lol. I see old guys do that shit all the time when I go. Sit there drinking, watching the stage for hours. Sometimes with a girl, sometimes without. Buy girls that sit with you drinks, they'll stay for a bit.

They may not stay long, but some will. I've seen girls sit with a guy for hours just getting drinks (girls don't make anything off drinks at the clubs I go to, same price as buying them yourself). Girls will stick around hoping the money will come.

Also day shift is best if you can swing it. Slow time is your friend. Drinks and possible money from you is better for them than sitting alone on their phone waiting for customers. Busy times like night shift are all about fast money. Dances now or she's on to another.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lots of solid points already but this is my two cents

First if you can find the club that offers the lowest prices. Some of my favorite clubs have $5-$10 dances. Their honestly isn't any need to pay $20-$40 a dance if you don't need to. It may cost you some in gas but it may turn out cheaper to do so and more fun.

Second actual pack a cooler in your car and fill it up with ice, beer and whatever else you need for the night. Many if not all clubs always you to walk out to your car and return with out charging you to re enter. Take advantage of this and your money will go along ways since you will no longer be paying overpriced drinks and snacks.

Third even if your at a club that charges $20-$40 a dance then always wait for the deals on every hour..the 2-4-1 deals are the best way to go plus once the girls know this they will stop bugging you until the dance specials are offered.

Fourth going on dead days or nights can help you negotiate low dance prices and even champagne room prices. The clubs and even dancers want be making much on these occasions so they are more than willing to help you spend. I don't know how many times I've cut my overall bill in half by just polite asking for a discount on the basis of being short on cash.

Fith it's the reverse idea to the system. Of you want to spend less and have chicks bother you less until your ready well then you need to dress for success. What I mean by this is even if you got plenty they don't need to know this. Hell every stripper is taught to profile people based on their looks and the beer they buy. So walk in with a cut off shirt and gym shorts. Buy the cheapest beer in the house or don't buy any at all lol tenner the cooler back at the car.

Sixth you could club Hop...this could cost you more in admission but not always. If your town is big enough or the town the clubs you visit in is large enough clubs usually open at lunch time and admission is free until like 10pm...that's more than enough time to get your clubbing on. Go during these times and hop from club to club for free. This allows you to take advantage of your cooler in the car..taking breaks so no one can bother you...and spending on the girls when your ready. It also gives you the best chance to find that special one or one's LMFAO

Hope this helps
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just noticed some of you guys talking about the OP being young and clubbing only at night on the weekend

The best advice is to go on the busy day and hours and get lost in the crowd...hell i used to do just this when I was in my twenties.

I also agree with the drinks and meal ideas. If your in a club that has a nice restaurant or will order out for you take advantage of this. Weather its just for you or you pay a drink or meal as well for a special dancer you will lock yourself up for a good while just chatting, laughing and snuggling with her or yourself if you choose...the meal itself will keep other away seeing your busy or with a Girl. I really like that strategy if you was buying house drinks and food but wanted to keep the cost low and maximize the time
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Also if you go at 12am until close like 2am

Not only can you get lost in the crowd but lots of girls would have already made their cash for the night and maybe getting lazy on the hustle. That would help as well.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think you should become a bathroom troll. You get to look at titties all night and every get paid for it!!!!

Never mind smelling farts all night in the bathroom.
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Thank you all for the comments!

I am a young guy, 28 years old, so Saturday night is the night I normally go and I go with friends who also prefer the party atmosphere. Maybe when I get older I might switch that up. As for cheaper clubs I can try to find one in my area, I know concepts isn't too far.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Hey Shailynn, don't tell him that, I don't need the competition.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In my area all the mixed clubs have the same dance-prices so it's hard to find a "cheaper club"
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It seems to be a common scenario where the best club is usually not the closest.

From my Wisconsin days, I had a club that was about a 20 minute drive to the north that usually had anywhere from 5-10 dancers working, and dance prices were $20 topless or $40 nude. There was another club about an hour drive to the south that would usually have anywhere from 15-20 dancers working, dance prices were $20 and it was up to the dancer if they would be topless or nude, but the majority of them would be nude.

Based on this information, it should be no surprise I would usually choose to go to the club that was an hour drive to the south.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I would bring more money, like rh48hr says if it means going every other week as opposed to every week, then you might want to look at that. Me personally I never bring less than $500, sometimes I don't spend all of it, sometimes I leave without a dollar in my pocket, but I feel $500 let's you buy drinks, tip on stage, and if there's a girl that really catches your fancy, then you can do VIP with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Select the girl you want, spend what it takes to go from front room makeout session, to the club maximum, then walk your girl out the front door with you. Take her to get something to eat, then spend the rest of the night pumping loads into her in your own bed. If you keep seeing her regularly, your need for strip clubs and their costs will be minimized.

SJG

Deep Purple, Moscow 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfzte3p…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems your current financial situation can't match your current strip club desire, not much you can do - either your desire to SC will diminish with time and you visit less and you'll have more $$$ for when you do go, or you'll have to be patient till you hopefully make more $$$ later in life
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Read:

https://www.amazon.com/Chaos-Protocols-T…

About how to live in a completely fucked up world, and about how to get big money!

SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Consider sitting at the stage and tipping 2 bucks a song. Works out to about 40 an hour. Great way to interact with the honeys on the stage and other dancers usually won't pester for dances.

Another idea is to sit at the bar. Many dancers think dudes sitting at the bar are cheap shit PL's and leave them alone. Also good opportunity to buy the dancers drinks and just hang with them.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    awesome thread full of excellent advice ...

My suggestion is basically, learn to enjoy the women whom you meet for more than what you pay them for. I know, it SOUNDS rather new-age-sensitive-guy, in that it starts to be advice that moves toward getting to know the girls' and their "real" selves. But if you can cut through a little bit, find out about their kids (what school, does well at what? badminton? geometry?), learn what's really hard in their lives (lost her car, can't get to work; DJ wants blowjobs but he has a stinky dick because he never bathes; whatever), you'll find (if you're anything like me) that the cuddly touchy feely is really a lot (a) CHEAPER, and (b) just as much fun. More time up close and personal, less money. take them as flawed humans, rather than as highly skilled lap-dance providers and/or biological support units for a vagina into which you wish to stick your organ. Although they are the latter two things (lap-dancers, and bio-units for vagg's) the former one thing (flawed human) is what will help you spend less money for the same enjoyment.

I didn't mean to sound preachy. I really think of this strategy as totally within my self-interests, and totally cagey, conniving, mercenary. I don't give a SHIT whether or not some half-drug-addled middle-aged chick who has been in and out of rehab has just lost her car again for the seventh time, I'm simply not likely to end up sympathizing with how hard her life is, by the end of the night! For example, I have met guys who lost legs and hands in Afghanistan and women who were removed from the sex-slave-trafficking ring of Boku Haram, OK? it's not that bad to have to take the fucking bus for a few months while living in East Lansing MI or St. Petersburg FL! But ACTING like I want to get to know her and sympathize with her is actually something GOOD FOR ME and also makes the night cheaper, more enjoyable. Really. Believe it or not. It makes me extend myself toward other people. I'm no longer in my bubble.

Trump or Clinton or Sanders or (uh ...) Cruz, we're all in a bubble. So are strippers. Go enter theirs for a while. It doesn't hurt, and it is so cheap. And horny. Gets me OFF man, to feel ... uh, the term would be, "PL-to-stripper fake connected" maybe? Puppy luv? Whatever, it ain't real love, and it fades about as quick as the smell of smoke on your clothes and can be washed out instantly with some decent laundry detergent.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    As a rule I sit at the bar and in places there are more than one bar the one furthest from the main stage. I can't say leave them ( me) alone has happened. If anything I'd say the exact opposite but I make a point of tipping the bartender after the first round and interacting with him/her- the more I read Subraman's comments the more I think we were taught at the same school of "How to be a SC Monger"

Most of the comments on here are spot on but I also tend to lock in on two or three dancers on their looks quickly and then I ask the bartender ( especially if it is a guy) on his opinion....have not had one yet be shy about telling me what he thinks. I watch each of them do a round of dancing--I walk up to the stage and I tip them---make eye contact and go sit back at the bar. I buy them a drink, whatever they want to eat, and if a friend of theirs stops by I offer to buy her a drink......I've yet to top out over 400.00, most times I'm between 200-3000 a trip. Never hit the ATM and if you need more cash offer to pay the bar tab and food with a CC--most places have bland name on the receipt and not the name of the club.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Should be 200-300
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bringing more money would help if you wanted to party hard for two to three hours

I had a similar problem with $200-$300 at clubs I enjoyed.

I'm not rich but I discovered if I stopped going once a month and went every other month I could bring twice as much like $400-$600 and it was perfect

Also I drive close to four hours to club at the cheapest and highest mileage club possible aka follies ...$10 full nude full two way contact with $150 30min touch down parties in the VIP room's

Best decisions I ever made bro
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    1) Don't drink, unless you 'have to'. I don't drink, so this is easy for me to say.
    2) Keep moving, or at least standing. I move around a lot for two reasons: 1) to see everyone and everything I can, and 2) to not be a sitting duck. This works especially well if you prefer to approach dancers: you can just pick out the ones you like later.
    3) Be downright picky when it comes to girls you want.
    4) This one I'm just starting to use the willpower to employ: only give a girl one song to impress you, and don't get a second unless the first really convinces you to.
    5) When someone comes up and you don't want a dance at the moment, say you're waiting for someone. If she asks who, point to the stage. It helps if you're telling the truth (or are a good liar).

I went yesterday to a $20 spot. Six girls. One I wasn't interested in at all. One girl stood out above the rest. Got one dance from each of the other four, got 3 from the one I really liked before the club closed. Pretty good time, spent less than what I budgeted for...and now I have surplus for an extra trip if I choose.

I'm not an expert or anything, but it works for me right now.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I agree with Book Guy's advice about getting to know the women. This is obvious.

But, it is difficult when all they want is to sell you dances. The remedy to this is pick the girl you like, start handing her front room money, get her onto your lap, let her get softened up, and get her making out with you.

Pick the girl you would want to be waking up in the morning with and be continuing to see regularly, because this is likely.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "4) This one I'm just starting to use the willpower to employ: only give a girl one song to impress you, and don't get a second unless the first really convinces you to."

Don't take her into the dance booth to see if she is good. Proceed with her because she is already being good, in the front room. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. And then take her home with you too.

SJG
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Definitely a lot of good advice. I normally go once a month, was twice a month back when I had roommates, hopefully when I get more cash on down the road I can go up to twice a month.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Now that's what I call ambition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion