tuscl

Finding high mileage dancers in low mileage clubs

benkenobi
New Jersey
I'm just getting into this hobby and surrounded by low mileage clubs. Any tips on how to find the diamonds in the rough?

21 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it can be a challenge. best possibly is when you have 'chemistry' with the girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Low mileage clubs are usually so due to strict local ordinances the clubs have to follow and enforce, it's usually not a club thing or most dancers deciding to be LM - there are plenty of dancers that would like to give 2-way contact dances b/c they know they can make much more $$$ that way and probably easier
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    i do 90% of my clubbing in low-touch clubs. most days i leave having gotten at least medium touch and often high touch, and even extras a couple of times. but unfortunately, there's few reliable tells to look for. i know how much touching i'll get, when i take her in the back for a vip. and if not, i've blown $100 plus however much i spent pumping alcohol into her.

that said, you can stack the deck in your favor by: 1. going on a slow shift, where you're more likely to find a girl who is appreciative of what you're spending on her, and who wants to keep you as a customer, 2. be enough of a regular at the club that the girls know you spend -- again, increase her motivation to keep you as a customer, 3. be on good enough terms with the bouncer that he gives you some slack. say a few words, buy him a shot -- there's one club where the standard is for the bouncer to take at least one, and usually two trips through the vip room, anytime someone is back there... but if i'm back there and there's no other customer/stripper pair, i have not seen a bouncer in at least 2-3 years.

all of this helps encourage her to loosen up a bit -- be one of few customers, have a reputation for being a decent-spending regular, give the bouncer a reason to give you some slack. but all that does is encourage her a bit, and give you a little room if you get caught... you're still spending that $100 to see what's what
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    If you mention your geographic area, Some might be able to guide you.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are many SCers that graduate to OTC but it's not necessarily for everybody but OTCing is a way to deal with LM clubs
  • benkenobi
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the tips! I'm in the Chicago area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Chicago club are notorious for high prices and LM - read thru MrDeuce's reviews for better mileage clubs in nearby suburbs:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=user&id=2222…
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    There was a discussion thread a few weeks back about how to work through the Chicago scene.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Go across the border to Indiana or the South suburbs(harvey, Chicago heights), or the bikini clubs in stone park.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Rarely is there a club that is truly low mileage in all offerings. Most try to upsell vip in an upscale environment by enforcing exclusivity.
    The more upscale the club the higher the margins on vip.
    But because they will strictly enforce no touch etc in public LDs, even if you find a dancer with HM she will be soon gone.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    IME, you can find girls willing to do OTC in any kind of club. For me I have super highly attuned spidey senses and can just get a very accurate read early on. In terms, I know without knowing why. One good rule of thumb if it's too early just to rely on intuition is that the 9s and 10s are more likely to do OTC than 8s and under.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, to toot my own horn a little (though I prefer to have some babe toot it for me), read my April review of a visit to Club 390 featuring HJ + FIV + lapgasm, or an upcoming review of a recent visit featuring HJ + CBJ + FIV + lapgasm. Also, PM me -- I have many years of experience at finding sexual satisfaction in Chicagoland strip clubs without spending a lot of money.

My secret -- are you ready? -- is to use DFKing in the front room to get the girl off her script and then take her to the back room. Only then do my pants come down. Also, civilianize strippers of color on the underground Mexican hat dance circuit while reading tarot cards on a pipe organ. And have nothing to do with drug-using born-again white shithead strippers under psychiatric treatment. Finally, read Marx, Piketty, Gurdjieff, and LaVey. That is all I have to teach you today.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^lol
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Good one Deuce! Sounds like the non chump system for guys that don't comprehend that they're a bigger chump than the guys they call chumps.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    In my fav Atlanta club (mostly air dance on main floor), I've been able to increase mileage by:
    1) during initial convo, find out if dancer has ever worked in HM club/area. Will be more open.
    2) some dancers have taken to wearing robes when not dancing. I encourage the girl to put it back on after undressing for table dances. Then I can usually grab her ass as much as I like, and have even managed some light V touching, since the robe hides the contact. Also hides where her hands are, so I get the occasional stick shifting.
    3) actually getting dances. Sometimes (like last night), there's lots of customers, but no one is buying dances (VIP was really busy, though, so maybe everyone was saving money for that). Once dancers figure out I won't make them sit and talk for an hour before I get dances, they seem more appreciative and I seem to get better dances. Had one blonde with big boobs and nice butt last night that was rubbing her boobs all over my face, and letting me grab her ass. I released her cause I wasn't planning on serious play last night and she moved to another table. I kept an eye on her, and the guy waited like 8 or 9 songs before he had her dance. She never got within a foot of him.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If you talk to a lot of dancers, you can get an idea of which ones might break some rules in some clubs quite easily. Sometimes, it's more difficult if there are strict rules at a particular location.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    All you need to do is deploy The System (tm), and you'll be getting all the OTC anybody could want.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=912

SJG

DEEP PURPLE - Live @ Moscow 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfzte3p…
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Dougster says OTC is always available at any club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    It is available here at our most restricted no touching clubs. Maybe not as many of the girls do it, because they want the softer core environment. Some are refugees from San Francisco. But there are still enough to take care of all needs.

Find one you like and keep seeing her.

SJG

Deep Purple, Moscow 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyfzte3p…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Rick Dugan's The System (tm) is really only for the first night you are in a new town. After that, no matter what kind of strip clubs they do or don't have, you should be able to have something lined up and waiting for you. Girls will see you OTC. Even low mileage girls can become civvie dates. And then even real civvies can be bedded. They just move a bit slower. But it is not always that much slower. We have had people here post about bedding hotel desk clerks. :)

I am tied down at home now, but when my future travels start, this is how I am going to make it. So what that place has for strip clubs only need apply to my first night there. After that the places will be what I am going to call a "Warm Port".

Lots of guys here post about driving all over for the best strip clubs, but they don't maintain Warm Ports. And the best will always be the ones where you can go their regularly.

:)

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your close to Detroit dude just save your cash and head to Detroit clubs...you can think me later :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion