tuscl

Squatting proper position for using bathroom?

Monday, July 3, 2017 4:31 AM
I think this topic was posted before, I don't see a search button. Anyway I've seen a YouTube video of a woman climbing up on a us style toilet with her feet on top of he toilet seat and then squatting with clothes on just to demonstrate what she called the proper position. She even linked a link showing how bowels empty better in a squatting position. Then you hear we are doing it all wrong by sitting down. It looks like she was endangering everyone watching her video with the risk of falling off the toilet and breaking bones. I have a solution that is much safer and s how to use western toilets to squat. Sit down on the seat. Lean over towards your legs as much as you can. If you notice, your bottom will be in a squatting position to easily empty your bowels. No risk of falling off the toilet seat either. This morning I saw something advertised on tv as well. I think some people don't think or go crazy. The woman in the video didn't use toilet paper either. She had a hose down area. Might work if you are mostly clean already and never use public restrooms. Just a public service message in case someone tells you we are doing it all wrong in the west. Just lean over into a squatting position and you bottom is squatting and you don't have to worry about falling off the toilet breaking a bone.

23 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Hey I found the video I saw on YouTube. Warning, it may be considered a shitty topic according to the girl. [view link] Instead of moving your legs towards your chest. Do the safe thing and lean over moving your chest towards your legs. Same posture in my opinion with less risk as far as your bowels go.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Less risk of breaking bones that is, now autocorrect is switching bones with bowels.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Is TUSCL really the place for this kind of advice?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Good thing to know if you ever find yourself needing to take a shit in a strip club.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Look up the squatty potty ad on YouTube, it's hillarious. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Does this work in Mickey "D"s ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ace shadow LMFAO
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Go to the beer garden at any town festival, carnival or state fair. When you can't hold out any longer and have to use the Port-a-pot I bet you'll stand on the seat and squat.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Squat toilets are still the norm in most of China, but Western-style toilets are becoming more widely used. When I was in China last year, I was told that older Chinese people don't like sitting on a seat that someone else's ass has been on.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    The real question is whether crazyjoe would be able to clog more toilets if he used the squatty potty. I can see it now. crazyjoe shows up at the McD's, toilet stool in hand. Before the servers can stop him he's in the shitter clogging that toilet! Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Joking aside, jackslash has a point. In the west we're used to toilets you sit on. But in public toilets you're also sitting where many an ass has already sat. I actually think squat toilets have advantages. They do take getting used to. But it usually takes me less time to do my business on a squat toilet. So that part is aces! The bad part is places where they don't have a hose and they do use toilet paper. Since most (probably all - not like I've done a complete survey) squat toilets don't let you flush toilet paper you end up with a wastebasket full of used toilet paper. :( At least for those who remember2wipe! ;)
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Looks like I should start shitting in the woods now.......
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Is TUSCL really the place for this kind of advice?" This is EXACTLY the place to come for all bowel-related discussion! Frankly, I've been worried about the group's fiber intake for a long time. No reason to squat, putting a small step under your feet to bring your knees up, while sitting on a regular toilet, does the same thing. You can feel the difference. Depending on the state of my poop, I suppose, sometimes I like feet-on-floor, sometimes I like feet-on-low-step. Now, by far the most important point: use a bidet you fucks. Soooooo much better than toilet paper -- gets you far far cleaner, and perhaps more importantly, as the tissue back there gets more sensitive as you get older, it's a zillion times more gentle than toilet paper or chemical-laden baby wipes. If you guys only learn one thing from me from all my zillion posts, this should be it.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I hope that wasn't the mystical unicorn guys have been searching for in a strip club. Haha. :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I imagine a trip overseas to Asia for some of us will make us feel like concrodile Dundee in New York trying to figure it out. I noticed on the show naked and afraid they never talk about it except if they don't go at all for days. I suppose they use leaves for paper. That would take some getting used to.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Sharkhunter ,you are correct . The mountain warfare school and other training areas in ROK had shit houses, a phone booth size structure with a small hole in the middle of the floor, that you're supposed to use. I'm sure you can picture an American unit trying to use them .
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No. A bear shits in the air and it falls in the woods. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    As tongue in cheek as Subraman's response no doubt is, it's also mostly true. Squatting and a bidet *are* more beneficial than sitting and paper. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    gmd, I'm fucking around, but I absolutely believe everything I said. Most importantly, the bidet. It has made my butthole soooooo happy. And you know what they say: ain't butthole happy, ain't PL happy
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "No. A bear shits in the air and it falls in the woods. :)" Lol :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion