tuscl

What is your Minimum requirements

Sunday, July 2, 2017 9:28 AM
I need at the absolute minimum an eight with two way mileage

12 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At my favorite club I usually don't accept dances from girls that I rate lower than a 7. I won't usually know how good the mileage is until I've had a least on full dance. Repeat dances does require high mileage.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    What is? Dey gotta have da good grammer!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nice minimum standard joker. meets my requirements too!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I'm always looking for a girl who probably wouldn't give me the time of day IRL. SC are the "fantasy". I'm not into getting sympathy dances for my money. That's a chumps game.(unless they makeout in the front room...)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Yeah. I'm always looking for a girl who probably wouldn't give me the time of day IRL. " Not a very high standard.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A girl I like, and it is not just looks, and I'm not chicken to approach her myself, and I don't use that 1 to 10 scale. Two way contact? Buying dances is for chumps. Get friendly with your girl in the front room, GFE friendly. Then you invite her to the back room, and then take her home with you to continue. SJG When the Ubermensh is born and Dougster's plan goes into action: [view link] Who likes organ music? [view link] Obviously, we need more people with guns [view link]
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Warm & walking, although either of both may be waived.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't use a # system, for one, what different PLs find attractive is subjective and in many cases PLs don't agree - I don't care about the face, a nice pair of tits and/or a nice ass and is what satisfies me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    And the dance has to be lots of 2-way contact
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    If I have the cash and am inclined, A pulse and an entertaining sob story. An introductory 'handshake' might help.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    I don't know about number rating but she has be someone i find very very attractive. and two way contact.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    If I am auditioning an unknown girl for a VIP, I only buy dances from girls attractive enough to warrant VIP. For me that is a 7. That is where the answer to "would I be excited to fuck this girl?" turns into a "Yes"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion