tuscl

My close friend and I had sex with our first stripper together

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
I grew up with this friend. Played sports, prom hell you name it and we claimed it. Best of best friends. Well one day drinking beer and trash talking over a good game of Nimrod Wii bowling and golf we figured its time to find a stripper that would allow us to fuck her pussy at the same time. Well this wasn't the easiest thing to find but with the right club and some $$$ we got or Gale. A tall glass of water about 23 with long flowing red hair. She was a goddess. Long story short she gave us a blow job with us touching tips then let us both slide into her pussy. Let me tell you it was exciting to cum on each others hard cocks while inside a sexy stripper

14 comments

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Nintendo*
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Okay so you and your friend love each other and video games and really wanted to have sex but couldn't accept you were gay so you saw a Japanese anime of Gale - a redhead virtual goddess and then masturbated on each other's hard cock, right? Thats what you wanted to confess.

What do you want is to ask or discuss?
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    One of Scats kids,
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Cool story, bro.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk, but this is amusing.

The funny this is, this story read like a Juice sex exploit. But then I saw the username
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    nothing wrong with running a train on a bitch f she lets you. ive done it but never paid. i wouldnt be able to get hard knowing shes just there for the money
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 - Before I make a new thread I do a search to see if someone else made a similar thread already. Sometimes while searching I will run into a discussion I find interesting or amusing.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    UGK is another closet cuckold. I hope your friend catches on before you ask him to do another threesome. It's kind of rude to the girl if you spend the whole night making out and tribbing with your friend while she does her makeup in the bathroom
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

Or if a woman is there!! If you know what I am saying!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    My dancer g/f would do a mmf or a mff if I asked...but so far I don't see the point.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Running a train isn't gay. Whats gay is when your homie asks you to lay down in his bed so the pillow smells like you then hints that its ok for you to fuck his bitch there so it smells like the both of you coz you're his favorite people
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmao omg
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Whatever turns you on UGK.22! Personally I wouldn't be touching tips with my bud if you're down with it you should enjoy yourself! It's all brilliant!

BTW, for the slide it in her pussy part was two different dicks in the same hole sequentially at the same time. Not judging, just trying to clarify.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion