tuscl

What percentage of HOUSTON strippers perform UNPROTECTED SEX FOR MONEY???

Sunday, January 4, 2004 12:24 PM
It has been posted before, on various website(s) that there are indeed strippers who perform/have performed UNPROTECTED SEX IN HOUSTON STRIP CLUBS. I think that at least some SERIOUS SEX MANIACS are aware that UNPROTECTED SEX has occured in Houston strip club(s). I was wondering what percentage of HOUSTON strippers have EVER performed UNPROTECTED SEX FOR MONEY. If you are a HOUSTON stripper (or a stripper from anywhere else for that matter) and have performed UNPROTECTED SEX FOR MONEY then please post about it and let's discuss it.

11 comments

• barbellfire
    20 years ago
    When I lived in Houston I had unprotected sex with about 40 prostitutes.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Ooooooooohhhhh UNPROTECTED
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    like anyone can have enough
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    RL...this is the EXACT SAME TOPIC you had posted 6 months ago on my last visit to this board. Can't you at least come up with NEW obnoxious questions to ask??? Geez! LOL
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    Maybe RL, like me, isn't attracted to mexicans.........?
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    The average salary in the U.S. is $11 per hour, while the average salary in Mexico is $1 per hour; therefore, a girl in Mexico will cost much less than a girl in Houston. Also, prostitution is legal in Mexico so you can go right to a brothel and legally have sex with a girl there. Just drive or take a bus to the Mexican border and then go to one of the brothels. You could always stay at a Motel 6 on the U.S. side or a cheap hotel on the Mexican side. It is true that crime is higher in Mexico than the U.S., but if you get together with other people then it should be mostly safe. Go to [view link] or [view link] and read the reviews there.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    cheaper than HOUSTON????
  • Officer
    21 years ago
    Lover--why don't you try the legal brothels in Mexico? They're much cheaper!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    100%
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I always cringe when people come into Sex Industry boards with an agenda to change other people's behaviors WITHOUT taking responsibility for their own actions. IMHO the first line of defense is your own lifestyle. There was an asshole mod on a defunct SE Michigan board who started Stallinistic purges over presumed barebacking because He (sic) thought he should be able to get BBBJs and not worry about what went home to wifey. Sound familiar?? Real World people, assume any partner you see is infected with something and then assess what level of risk you are willing to deal with--- and leave the sermonizing and demonizing somewhere else.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is Houston that much different from the rest of the US? Is RomanticLover advertising? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion