tuscl

Best cheap AA strip clubs in Detriot ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Does $5-$10 full nude two way contact dances exzits in Detroit ?

Can you get a good wet hanjob for $50 or less ?

9 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The Body Club in Miami
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I didn't find the black strip club scene in Detroit too good with the exception of Pantheon which had $10 pretty-good mileage floor-dances and has a pretty good dayshift and probably packed at night.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    From reading reviews Pantheon and Ace of Spades seam to be the only ones fitting that bill

Looks like papi was able to confirm those assumptions.

I assume it should be no big deal for a white Mane in the daylight hours

I also assume maybe not so much at night

Us that also a correct or smart assumption

Thanks for the feed back guys
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    25 when I hit Miami I need to hit that club then

Papi did you ever try Onix in Atlanta..$5 dances

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    $5 dances? Detroit may be poor but it's not the Confederacy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most Atlanta clubs are no-touch air-dance clubs Onyx included so not worth it - I hit Club Blaze and Follies where contact can be had
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think you'll have an issue going at night to the black clubs. When I went to Pantheon I went on a Sat afternoon around 4 pm and by 6 pm there were a lot of people standing so I assume it gets packed at night and thus why it may not be worth hitting at night b/c it may be too-packed to have a good-time - but that's only an assumption since I didn't visit at night and perhaps the club is more popular during the day, iDK.

Pantheon is in a pretty-decent neighborhood and it's a pretty-nice club - it's not a dump in the hood.

Ace of Spades seems to have gone downhill and I did not enjoy my visit in 2014 - Ace seems to wanna be some kind of upscale club even though it's pretty-small and the girls seem to think they are upscale thus I was unimpressed w/ their mileage - I liked Pantheon better than Ace of Spades
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have heard of this Ace of Spades, and it interests me. Any place which is mostly black interests me. Don't have much of that here, none in this county.

SJG

The Six Principles of Chaos Magick
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4YN9p6…
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi thank you for your analysis
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion