tuscl

ATF Gaining Weight

onechange
Florida
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 5:05 AM
Has anyone ever had their ATF gain weight, yet you still find them incredibly sexy? I moved out of my home area for a couple of years and ran into my ATF recently after I moved back to the area. She is 5'3"" and used to hover from 115 to 120. She has since put on about 30 lbs, thick now. Gone is the almost 6 pack, and now there is a small pooch. Ass is still awesome. Best Ass on a white girl I've seen.

14 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ATF gained some weight for a short spell, but surprisingly took it off before she retired. I admit it wasn't flattering, but she looked great after losing it.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Yes, I am very familliar with this subject. Dougster gained some weight and I still plowed his ass hole. I just close my eyes and imagine a pretty ass hole.. it works every time
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Whap, whap, whap....pshhhhhh splat
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    I get hard just thinking about it
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    The first 20 or 30 pounds usually doesn't matter much. It's after that it can become a problem.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Nope.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think it's natural, not just with strippers but in general, that if you like someone and they turn you on, even if they gain some weight, your brain might still light up when you see them. I've definitely had ATFs gain weight and stick with them. That said, you are definitely an extreme case. A girl who is 5'3" at 120 is already on the edge of being too thick for me, but add 30 pounds, 5'3" 150 pounds ... no ma'am, no matter how in love I am :) I think for a girl who is 5'3", 10 pounds changes their bodytype, 10 more changes their bodytype again, etc... but you just like super thick girls
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Wow, I'm the opposite, Subraman. A little detriment to her appearance and I tend to MOVE ON rather rapidly. Maybe I'm Neanderthal instead of Cro-Magnon or something ... Women do gain weight. It's a sad sad fact of life, that the "natural" weight-gain happens some time that is often contemporaneous with the "natural" sexiest initial appearance. I bed size-difference is greatest, on average, among females from (oh, roughly) 20 to 35, or so. And yet sexiness is also greatest in about that range. The thing that makes them become visually FEMALE is, in fact, a gain in weight in certain locations. Mother Nature is cruel. All we as males can do, is applaud Mother Nature for balancing her cruelty with a parallel kindness, for the fact that She keeps on making more young women to replace the ones who get fatter and older. I honestly don't know how married men can't figure this shit out. Look at the girlie, there she is looking 18 because she dresses tightly and is 22. Marry her? Why didn't you look at her MOTHER first? You're going to HAVE TO FUCK someone who LOOKS LIKE HER MOTHER for MOST OF YOUR LIFE. This is a bizarre thought, to me. Well, I suppose, they don't figure it out and therefore they go to strip clubs later.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It depends if you like the girl b/c its that particular girl and not just b/c she was small, then good chance you may still like her - i.e. if one specifically likes small girls and like them b/c they are small, then chanes are you won't be attracted to her after she's not as small. It also depends on the girl - I've seen black dancers that have put on 30 lbs and have gone from thin to very curvy in that s lot of it went to their hips, ass, and tits and they went from thin to hourglass figure which I liked b/c I like curves
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Back in the day I used to know an AA dancer that was thin on top (small Bs and skinny arms) but thick in the bottom (phat ass, baby making hips, thick thighs) - she then decided to get large breasts implants and she no longer turned me on b/c I do not like breast implants although I like large breasts, her bod just didn't look the same to me anymore
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The mama thing is true. Women just put on weight differently as they age. I think it matters how they eat and their lifestyle. A healthy girl should get sexy grown curves, if she takes care of herself and has decent genes. I notice that girls who gain weight while dancing, and not from having a baby, usually stay pretty sexy. They prolly lose some customers, but get different ones. Cheek bones matter too. Girls w low ones get gowles.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've had girls when they were really skinny that I didn't pay attention to, but when they put on some weight a couple of them became favs of mine.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My ATF weight fluctuated but she always looked good to me. She even asked me one time if I thought she was fat (Not Phat).
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF weighed 105 when we met (she's 5'4" and was 23). She went about 12 months on methadone and her weight went up to 130 - 135. I still found her to be sexy as hell. She then went on a month long drug binge of heroin & crack and her weight dropped to 95 which really detracted from her looks - gaunt face, etc. she had a baby when she was 19 or 20 but now that she's 31 there's no stretch marks or other imperfections. She's never consistently exercised ( except dancing) but has always had good muscle tone. She's been in a high end residential drug treatment program for a month and has one more week to go. They have a reputation for fine food and I'm curious how she'll emerge. In her case in my eyes she'll always be sexy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion