tuscl

They're out there

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tonight at 10 PM Eastern on the CBS show 48 Hours, they are recounting the story of a dude that killed a 30 year old woman's BF then kidnapped her and held her chained by her neck in a storage trailer - he had already killed 7 other women - I saw a trailer of the show and the dude looked like an unapologetically stone-cold killer and described his actions super matter of fact. Some seriously sick-fucks out there.

4 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, i see what you're saying papi

it says serial killer todd kohlhepp who kidnapped a woman and chained her inside a shipping container :(

i'm finna watch this chulo!
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Someone on this board is probably a murderer.

I mean, it isn't exactly a board dedicated to strictly following societal norms. There are a few sociopaths here. Of course most sociopaths aren't killers...
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I missed the show except for a minute but have heard all the stories in the local news including the murders at the motorcycle shop. I live in South Carolina.
    He is a stone cold killer. I wouldn't be surprised if they would have sought the death penalty if sc still had the drugs for lethal injection but at least this way, the family members of victims don't have to go to any parole hearings or deal with this guy anymore from what I heard. He is evil.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't think any of the well known posters on this board are killers.
    Well maybe some of the lesser known quieter people you just don't know. They definitely have potential. Especially those who are careful not to reveal any information lurking in the shadows. If you have something to hide, you keep quiet or get convicted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion