tuscl

The older the stripper= less SS?

Rickberge
Atl to NC
To all you SC vets, is there a direct correlation to the older a stripper is, say over 30, the less stripper shit she gives you?

I ask because one of my CF is 36 and fine as hell. Im not going to go into to detail about how everything started and all that mess but for the last 2 1/2 months shes been really consistent in responding to texts, not forgetting shit we talked about during the last visit, etc... But the last time I met with her at the club, she literally talked to me for about 2 fucking hours about her life and I could hardly get a word in. She told me her last name (already had the first) without me asking so I did just like any other PL would do...looked her ass up on Facebook lol (but I didn't do a friend request)

Anyway, all the shit she was telling did pan out in regard to her age, kids, job, school, relationship status,etc... At first i thought she was telling all this just to fill my head up and I thought she was lying. She seems real and she also tells me things about the club and customers.

In contrast to the younger ones, when I talk to them i can tell its all bull shit...for example one 20yr old told me she need a new bed because she broke up with her bf lol.

Just seems like the older ones dont play too many mind fuck games.

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Women change as they age, as their social position changes. Seems to be tied to their marriageability. Less SS may well be the case.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd say in general the older one is (stripper or not) the more they tend to have their shit together and not into playing games (it's called maturing) but of course it's not universal.

Having said this I don't take a dancer telling me all about herself as necessarily a good thing, for all you know she may be looking for a way to transition out of stripping and looking for someone to help het out - not saying this is the case but not saying it can't be.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Papi sees the world through rose colored glasses.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea she did tell me that shes transitioning to stop stripping lol...but to her credit she has a plan.. But could be more stripper shit...

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Older strippers can be easier to talk to because they are thinking of that transition, so they are interested in "ordinary job" matters.

This has been my experience.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Many of the older strippers that I speak with are very interested in discussing options for transitioning into the real world. The few that know a bit about me and the fact that I own a business in the construction industry usually if they have an interest, it is looking for a way to earn post stripping. Generally I am very circumspect but I do occasionally offer some advise and believe it or not have actually done business with one who started a business in my industry I used her company as a sub she was very grateful for the opportunity and 3 years later she still occasionally subs for me and is a great businessperson.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    This doesn't have to do with just strippers. A 35 year old woman is likely to be more responsible than a 20 year old, even her 20 year old former self.

That's why I love MILFs in the club over younger girls, they're more fun to talk to plus I'm always burned on by a 36 year old that's taken care of herself. Just about every 20 year old stripper is hot in some way but a 36 year old hot stripper is certainly an accomplishment.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'd say yes. Doesn't mean there aren't older strippers who run a hustle on you, but they are generally more mature and have an idea on life beyond the club and can earn their money itc without being a ROB.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @berge:

From your latter statement it smells a bit as if she may be looking for a "partner" to perhaps help her out with the bumps while she tries to get her plan B to work, but of course IDK for sure but I'd have my radar up.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    The maturity angle certainly is a factor. Her level of desperation probably is a factor as well. The more she needs money, the more likely she "needs a new bed because she broke up with her bf," or some other fucked up story
  • maho
    7 years ago
    I personally see no correlation. Have talked with well grounded and intelligent dancers both old and young. Likewise, dancers old and young who are full of SS.

If anything, it's probably the older dancers who are more experienced pulling SS.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Depends whether "SS" is a pejorative term or not. I personally enjoy being turned on by the girl, even if it takes some kind of act on her part to bring me along a little bit of the way. I know that SS is generally falsehoods, and I know that all stripper statements are in some way or other geared toward separating me from my money. If the stripper statements get unpleasant, to the point that they feel worse for their falsehood than the good feelings that I might also be getting, then, I don't want those statements any more, and I refer to those statements as "SS" of the bad kind, and "SS" becomes a pejorative statement.

Older dancers can often create better rapport with me due to greater skill at interaction. Younger dancers often expect the male to engage in part of the work of the interaction, and therefore they get more annoying more fast. I like what an older dancer can "do to me", as long as she's good at it. Is that "SS" of the pejorative kind? I don't think so. I'll take whatever turns me on.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea you guys are right. Its kind of logical. Most older strippers know that the strip club does not have a retirement plan and they can only keep this up for so long so the interactions with them is just going to be a lot different than with the younger ones.

So it may be ss but sure doesn't feel like it when interacting with the older ones... And I guess that's the beauty of the stripclub lol
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I don't think that it's totally age dependent. So many other factors in their lives shape them into who they become, and how much SS they dole out.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    My CF is pretty open with me, and I believe there is less SS involved.
    She is also in her 30's.

At that age and with years of experience dealing with PL's they think they can tell who to trust with their real life info.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've done a little more thinking on this one.

If SS is truly saying anything to separate a PL from their money, I wouldn't say older strippers give you less. I think that experience has simply honed their skills at it making it less obvious. They have learned the old maxim (or is it an adage, I don't know) that less is more.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    @flag if that's true. That's some Frank Underwood reverse psychology fucked up shit lol

Not to talk down on older strippers but I dont think they think that deep into their craft...but maybe that's what they want us to think as you stated lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I guess my point is that it is still all about $$$. If you think otherwise, you are ripe for the picking.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like maho says the older dancers are more experienced at dishing out SS. They are better at making their SS convincing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeap - it's all SS - the older dancers are just often much-better at not making it look like SS - young hot bitches can often get away with lack of finese b/c of their looks, but older dancers learn to adapt their hustle with experience and as their looks may decline
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion