tuscl

You LDK'ed. What next?

hump_my_leg_12346
Likes large natural tits
Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:00 PM
Usually 3 songs does it for me but it's hard to time out just right. How do you handle it mid-song? I usually stop it and say something like, "nice work, we better wrap it up." Mostly as a courtesy - seems rude to let her grind a wet spot. Sometimes she doesn't care and just keeps going, others, we stop and chit chat.

How do you guys handle it?

26 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    I like when guys let me know, especially if they are sexy ab it and tell me they are cumming. usuallt I'll back up a little, or hug them, and wait til the song ends, so they can get up without it being weird.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have the same problem when I bust a nut half way through a song when she is giving me a BBBJ. I usually just say "OK. You can swallow now".
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Hey babe, I just came in my pants like a 12 year old, would you like to split some cheesesticks and marinara sauce off the menu when we go back to the main room?"
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    "Hey babe, I just came in my pants like a 12 year old, would you like to split some cheesesticks and marinara sauce off the menu when we go back to the main room?"

Loled. But seriously, cheesesticks sound good.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Loled. But seriously, cheesesticks sound good."

Every guy can use a snack after he shoots a load!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm never going to have an LDK experience in a strip club. I need a girl to be completely naked to even get excited and that isn't happening with bikini bottoms on and pasties, and while drinking beer. I do imagine 3D holographic projections floating in mid air of star systems while I'm sitting and drinking beer in a strip club. I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if everyone else saw what I was imagining and could move my hand between the sun and the Earth and it made the news that sudden darkness fell upon the whole planet and scientists didn't know why? Then I thought no it would not because it would be traced back to me. Doesn't sound like I'm getting excited by the stage performance if that's what I remember.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    With my CF, we quietly dirty talk right before I cum, so she knows it is cumming.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    An aged man cannot LDK. I have to go for BBBJ and CFS.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I usually let her know point blank that I just jizzed then I give her the rest of my money and ask her to cuddle and chat for the reminder of the song
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I say the same thing I do when I'm done at the end of songs, "okay, that's enough" and lightly push her off. I don't think they mind ending it mid song. My regular girls know it's because I LDK'd. A new girl is probably confused I didn't finish the song (if she didn't notice the LDK), but they get over it pretty quickly, if it even phases them at all.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    One of my favs is a lubed BBHJ queen. After she gets me off, I spend a song cuddling as a kind of tip.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Let out a long refreshing ahhhh and leave...lol at the girl who continues to grind the wet spot. What a champ.
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I agree it looks weird to walk out half-way through the song. I say, "That was nice" because I'm too sensitive then for her to keep rubbing. Cuddle and talk and tip.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "You LDK'ed. What next? "

I guess you go back to your chump's life.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As explained to me by a dancer, "Using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted."

SJG
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Ahahaha, whereas "using strip clubs for" anything OTHER than "sexual gratification" is accomplished ... exactly ... how? Like, what the fuck ELSE are they for? Uh ...

Oh never mind.

I don't "LDK" as a verb, but I do let myself cum in my pants or my shorts or my knickers when I wish. It's not "impossible" for an older guy, but it might take a bit more effort. I find that using a condom which is lubed on INSIDE (many brands come pre-lubed this way, some include ribs for male pleasure) will aid in likelihood. You have to take care to don the condom in secret in a toilet stall, and to remove it whenever you wish to urinate, but otherwise I find it an ideal strip-clubbing accoutrement.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    've had a couple who were able to tell, the others were clueless when I LDK'd or at least they acted like they were. No dancer made a big deal over it. Since I usually LDK at the end or near the end of a 30 minute VIP it's usually just cuddle for minute and then I tip her well for her performance. I had one ask for a tip afterwards. What's funny is that I was gonna tip her my usual $100 but since she asked for it it made me kinda mad and I just tipped her $40 instead.

Not sure how I'd handle an LDK in the middle of a dance. Although I remember one VIP session where I bought an hour instead of my normal 30. This chick had huge, fantastic boobs and while she was going through all the lapdance positions she got to the titfuck over the pants one. I grabbed a hold of those fantastic melons and kept her there. She knew what was up and stayed there until I exploded in my pants. Then she sat on my lap and we chit chatted about random shit while I fondled the hell out of her boobs. She offered OTC. I asked about the price and she said $1000. FUCK no I thought, and politely declined. I was still a rookie (pretty much still am) so I didn't know about negotiating the price until I found this forum.

Sorry for the story, I'm kinda long winded as I'm sure you guys have noticed.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    At the old pp club it was possible to have an ldk experience but why bother when you have girls trying to hook up with you? I had one dancer tell me anytime just call and she would be there. She was almost like a stalker. She did stalk me in the club especially after she talked me into meeting up with her. She told me I don't know why you bother getting dances in the club. I enjoyed all the tits. This one dancer was crazy though. Said she knew me. I heard enough. She was crazy. It's possible she knew more about me since it seems like. crazy people find me

I still wonder about one crazy guy I once worked with. He said domestic cat tasted different than a stray or wild cat. He joined the Vietnam war to improve his working conditions Then years later i'm working with him in a glass factory under a furnace that is hot as hell. Well 120 to 130 in the not as hot places. 140 to 184 in very hot places
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It was a dry heat. Mandatory water or gatoraid breaks every 20 to 40 minutes.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    rise and walk to the rest room, give the troll a dollar and masturbate twice before returning...

some people are just incapable of holding on their cum...
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    180 degrees is too hot I walked past a thermometer that showed it as above 180 on the way to the break room. They said my face was still red 10 minutes later.
    Hopefully I will never again work somewhere where I go to cool off in the 105 outside cool sir again
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs offer as sexual aesthetic. And this can be recreated outside in your formerly mundane life. And some people actually want to know strippers, and be waking up in the morning with them.

On the girl's day off, she puts on her sweats and goes to the gym, and then to the super market. Guy try to ask her out. They don't touch her and they don't use explicit language. They don't need to. She can feel right in her bones that if she accepts their overtures, soon she'll be getting load after load of jizm pumped into her, round after round, night after night.

Then the next day she goes to her strip club. She parades around in little or nothing besides high heels and makeup. Guys don't approach her, they wait for her to approach. They don't try to come on to her, they want to kiss her. They show no interest in getting her into their own bed, or otherwise trying to get their cock into her. All they want is for her to dry hump them until they cum in their pants.

So of course she separates these guys from their money. But what do you think this girl really thinks of guys like this?

SJG

Choosing to Be Child-Free | Thoughts, Stories and Advice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cn_FB3-…

http://orig06.deviantart.net/af11/f/2013…
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    I am down for all forms of fun, be it LDK, front room, ITC or OTC. For the record. Although tgat
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Nm that although. Not sure how that got there.
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    I've started wearing a condom during lap dances, so they can keep grinding with no mess. I'm quite considerate, really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion