tuscl

What Will C & S accomplish?

Sunday, January 4, 2004 5:41 PM
What will come out of C&S's most recent rampage? Is there any point, ryhme or reason to it? Is it pathetic that a grown man gets statisfaction out pulling people's chains like a 12 year old? Or, is that the sort of thing we should expect from a recovering alcoholic and born again christian?

9 comments

• Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    None of my parents or stepparents were Puritans.
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    Why your growth as a human being has been stunted by a riigid, overbearing, and over-structured upbringing in a puritan household.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    such as......
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    having puritan mother in itself would not fuck anyone up
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Mouse, Most likely he didn't get enough attention growing up. Probably has little or no relationship with his mother, has pent up anger towards her that is thus unleashed on other women. Wouldn't be surprised if his mother was either a puritan or a slut. One of these extremes could have fucked him up royally in his childhood. Just my theory. :)
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Mouse, I have no idea but I would assume that shock does have something to do with it. I would also take a guess that fear and control issues are involved.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    RL is here to SHOCK people - just like flashers show their genitals to shock people. What is the psychology of a FLASHER? Yoda and/or Niceasss.....do you know?
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    What's even more puzzling is his showing up on the Club Fantasies(RI) website and posting in a manner that seems contrary to what we see here on the discussion board...or is it really....
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    ell I guess that clears up a number of questions about you, C&S.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion