tuscl

High mileage in open LD area - NOT VIP

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:24 PM
what is high mileage in an open area. WHat is the maximum one can get -- NJ at max or anything more?

14 comments

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club. Also, are we are talking an area in view of the whole club or a communal dance room? I would day HJ and FIV are very common, if the club is wild FS is possible (from personal experince). BJ is the hard one. Almost impossible to hide what is going on.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Certainly not on a regular basis but I have had FS and BBBJs outside of VIP.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    NJ? The mileage can vary quite a bit in open area vs VIP, or not at all. Some clubs don't even have a VIP. In a wide open lap dance area the mileage caps at a certain point, usually "extras". Hard to get away with extras in an open lap dance area, with a few exceptions where they simply don't care. The VIP is often an upsell to go along with increased mileage but not always. Sometimes the mileage is the same and it's just buying a bulk of dances at discount.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've gotten a few HJs and one furtive CBJ in an open lap dance area. Otherwise just lots and lots of nice grindy lappers.
  • scorpio84
    7 years ago
    i meant HJ :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For a minute there I thought you wanted a nose job
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It strongly depends on the club, some clubs are more raunchy than others and some clubs are monitored tightly by staff. In the context of clubs where 2-way contact is allowed - I'd say good-mileage is grinding and groping titties - high mileage is sucking titties and maybe FIV - ultra high mileage is fucking (can be done since it can be made to look like a grinding dance). In many clubs good-mileage is usually the most you get and should expect, IMO.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    But of course we all know that you're playing a chumps game if you pay in the front room.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Most of my experiences have been in open lap dance areas, and not the privacy of a VIP area. This being that most of my experiences have been in non-extras clubs in a state where it is strictly enforced that the customer is not allowed to touch the dancer at all. With that said, it makes no sense to buy a VIP session if you are getting the same as a standard lap dance, but just for a longer period of time. At these clubs, you could always see the bouncer from where you were sitting. You knew he was monitoring the lap dance area and ready to warn someone or kick them out if they grope the dancer. However, if the dancer really liked you, they would have their way with you. I've had several that would do a lot of heavy grinding during a nude lap dance. There was one specific dancer that loved to grab my boner. That is basically the best mileage I ever got at these clubs. Back then it was common for me to go home with my pants smelling like coochie from all the nude grinding.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    At the Inner Room, Cocoa Beach, Fl, in their raised lap dance area I personally have experienced FS (two different times with two different dancers), bj numerous times with multiple dancers, hj numerous times with multiple dancers, along with multiple other occasions of full two way contact.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I want a nose job.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club. Depends on the day & time of day. Depends on the dancer. That said, I would regard 69 as unlikely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, 69 might be pushing-it - try for 68
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Places have been written about where front room FS is the norm. One place here was doing that, an underground place. And during their 6 month long investigation, the county sheriffs took full advantage of that. Lots of places written about on black strip clubs . net, couches in darkened corners. More plausible deniability for the owners that way. But buying dances is for chumps. You should be getting makeout session friendly with the girl you have selected, waiting until it is time for your own pants to come down, before you invite her to the back room. Need to have that, otherwise the back room is just a way to be taken for a fool. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion