tuscl

Gen 1:1 The Begining of All This Shit

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (NASB)

First this: God created the Heavens and Earth—all you see, all you don’t see. (MSG)

Idea One:

The bible starts with God. No matter if we believe God is Limited or unlimited the main issue at hand is it begins with God or the Gods as some may take from the Hebrew. Weather we believe God is a person or nature or however we think of the Divine the issue at hand is it has to begin with God. The Study of Science is the Study of God. Even though not all see it this way we are exploring the divine with scientific pursuits.

Idea Two:

The Bible says that God Created. Some may believe in creation, others in evolution and even others a mix of both in hopes of accepting our current science and old religious traditions. I believe that those details can be fun to debate and study but I believe in the end it doesn’t matter. What does matter is to believe that it was God that started it all.

feel free to discuss below

15 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Thank God for creating strippers and hoes.

Strippers are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Many times I said, "I am truly blessed" as I exited the VIP at my club...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You shit the bed this time faghorn
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And God Created Woman, 1956, a most interesting movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmqv88jW…

SJG
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Amen ! Bless the Lawrd all my soul I believe the spirit is moving
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I thought about it and thought, if atheists really do not want to believe in God, they could believe our universe started by random chance and that there are an infinite number of bubble universes popping into existence in the vast cosmos, most with different laws of physics incompatible with human life but this one is plenty big enough for all of us.

On a bigger scale, maybe this bubble universe is alive and the entire structure of galaxies from a cell within a living creature or plant so large, we have no hope of understanding.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    On the other hand, if God is really a super advanced AI program and we are all simulations in a holographic universe running in parallel with a near infinity of parallel universes, then God and the AI might be hard to tell apart. The AI might not have as much a sense of time if the AI knows how it all will end. Our so called free will might just create another parallel universe or switch our consciousness to another reality. We have chosen a different path but the AI already knows the results. In some parallel worlds, Al Gore may have been president and in another Hillary won and started ww3 with Russia thinking they would back down.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I have dreams where I'm in parallel Earths on occasion because things didn't happen like that in some of my dreams.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    In case the NSA or CIA AI computers reads this, I can't remember anything anymore. I don't remember anything. I lost contact with the world where Hillary won after the nukes started flying.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Actually a so called time traveler said he was trying to change events not bevause Hillary won, but bevause Chelsey as president made everything terrible. I read this back in the 80's or early 90's. What a bunch of crap I thought. I would have never suspected events to play out almost like the time traveler suggested happened in his time.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Just kidding about the nukes. Supposedly you need a permit just to buy a beer with Chelsy Clinton as president in the alternative timeline. I'm not sure. Time traveler said life was terrible and he was trying to change events.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    In other news I read the moon is hollow and that are aliens living inside. Could if be an artificial satellite? We might something like a Death Star in geosynchronous orbit around us already, Same side always faces the planet to operate on the other surface side in secret if needed.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    ^^ life could be terrible if Hilary's open border policy was implemented and. Drug cartels from Mexico and. South America came here along with terrorists and started launching open attacks after Chelsy became president. Police can't watch hundreds of thousands suspect people just like there aren't enough police in the UK or Europe to watch all the tens of thousands of unvetted immigrants and terrorist cells.

I guess this thread will b dead now.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Shark hunter, did SJG get ahold of you and indoctrinate you into his church?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Genesis tells us much, but it is not a book of science, and it is not current.

Brain Swimme, A New Cosmology
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRykk_0o…

also

Thomas Berry - The Twelve Principles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsv7xnaP…

Teilhard de Chardin in the Age of Ecology by Thomas Berry
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKEBQe4c…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion