tuscl

Indy 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:25 AM
INDIANAPOLIS -- Two injured in shooting at Indianapolis club early Sunday morning. Officers responded to West 16th Street just before 3 a.m. after a fight broke out inside Club Venus. Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers on the scene say they found one man with injuries to his face inside the club. Security officers told police that they had heard four or five shots during the fight, but did not see anyone else injured. Investigators say two men later showed up at Methodist Hospital with gunshot wounds to their legs. They are expected to be okay. The incident remains under investigation by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

4 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    It goes without saying that I've been to Club Venus, once in recent years and once or twice in the 90s when it was called simply Strippers (an inspired name!). Nowadays almost all of my clubbing occurs in the afternoon; nothing good happens in strip clubs after 2am!
  • DBix
    7 years ago
    I've only gone there in the afternoon and very early evening, and have never felt uncomfortable. I don't think I'd really want to be in ANY SC after 2AM.
  • racejeff
    7 years ago
    Really bad neighborhood, in May, a race team driver and a former teammate were robbed at Taco Bell drive thru a block from there by 2 high school teenagers.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Stick to Brad's, Dancers and Club Rio. That is all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion