tuscl

Wife cheating survey

For those of you who are married, and for those who have married friends, how often do the wives you know cheat? There's this really hot nurse that I work with who is probably late 30s or early 40s, married with a kid, but a damn fine body. I wouldn't initiate, but boy if she came on to me I don't think I would say no.

17 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    My #2 SB is married. I also popped a pre-divorcée stripper for a few months, before the long distance relationship fizzled.

IME women cheaters are a lot more common than people think, particularly among women under 40.

In the later years, when husbands NEED mistresses, men cheat more.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I do not know of any personally who for sure cheat or have cheated.

My first gf after my divorce was a horny little slut I could see her cheating. She would be a DC for JS. Constantly horny, liked to smoke weed. Nice set of natural tits, skinny. Not a red head though. She was a blonde.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some rocks are better left un-turned:

"Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife"

I rather not take chances w/ certain things
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Men cheat. Women cheat. Who cares. I personally wouldn't fuck with a married woman unless I was from out of town and the husband has never seen me.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    How in the world would I know if my married friends cheat? We're friends. I'm not their therapist.

Fooling around with a married woman isn't something inherently exciting.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I had to read that twice - at first I thought "well I've never been caught, that's why I'm still married."

Okay, friends, I know 2 friends wives that have cheated, 1 ended up in divorce the other couple is still together. I think the one wife wanted to get caught because her husband was a loser (a friend of mine) so then she GAVE him a reason to leave.

I know several wives that have cheated, I know because I've fucked a lot of them. Most were in their early 40s bored and unhappy, a lot knew their husbands were cheating so they decided to cheat too - they stayed married because of the kids or the husbands made a lot of money and the wives didn't want to work, or if they did work they couldn't sustain their lifestyles on their own.

I also met several 30 year old wives that were married to much older men and were unhappy sexually.

Rarely met wives in their mid to late 30s - think they're too busy raising kids to have time to fool around.

TUSCLs resident psychologist RandomMember has a good point about married women not being exciting. I found the sex to be exciting at first but the never ending daily conversations about their kids and married life were major boner killers and they ALL did it. I just wanna fuck and leave me alone.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No idea if my wife cheats and it would never dawn on me to waste a second trying to find out. We're swingers so I have seen her fuck others. Double headed dildo scenario is a lifetime memory and we still know the other woman.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Neither my wife nor I have ever cheated on each other.

I'm pretty sure the ATF's husband knows we've fucked, but I'm also pretty sure she told him point blank before they were married that it was none of his business, so I don't call that cheating.

I don't know for sure if the MILF's husband knows or not, but I suspect not, as she's mentioned keeping him from finding out as one of the reasons we don't meet more often.

I have little to no idea if most of the other strippers I've fucked were married or if they cheated.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I personally know if at least two wives that cheated on their husbands the the husbands did not cheat on them. One just like young cock(she was mid 30's and like 20 year old multi shot studs and I saw her take a young stud off to service her at a party her husband missed due to a travel commitment)(I also think he had an E.D. issue because of blood pressure medicine that took over a year to get in balance(a discussion at another party with him complaining about his previous doctor and his yo-yo-ing blood pressure causing "all kinds of problems" for him).

The other was early 20's wife, hubby was also in his 20's and I saw her go after and screw a buddy of mine and told him later (after I told him she was married and he asked her why) she claimed her husband's cock was just to big and hurt so she was practicing so she could accommodate him(WTF???). While he was endowed(I saw it in the locker room of the gym we both used) she just had the multicock-itch. She came onto me once wanting my friend (the one that had already fucked her) to double team her. I declined since: 1] she was married and had no desire to screw and acquaintance's wife, 2] I was not particularly attracted to her, 3] I had long ago decided if I ever did a threesome it would not be with another guy. My friend was approached by her to do the deed and if not the threesome then at least bed her again and he declined because the first time he did not know she was married until I told him and to be careful. He husband was a nice guy who had no clue until she left him for one of his other friends. He came home and she had moved out leaving and into the other guys apartment. I gathered from a drunken conversation that their sex life was virtually nonexistent in their time together. She would jerk him when he wanted sex.
    I think she just wanted a ticket out of her parents house and marrying my friend right out of college was her ticket.
    Fortunately they had no kids. The first woman did and last I heard she and cuckold were still together.
    . I have met several guys who claim their exes jumped the fence before their divorce but theses are the only two that are not hearsay because I know that hey were playing the field also.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    @ Papi ....12 Hours Ago
    Some rocks are better left un-turned:

"Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife"

I rather not take chances w/ certain things

I believe the scripture goes....

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Wife
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Ass
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Wifes Ass
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I've fucked a half dozen cheating married women in my life. I have two acquaintances from high school whose marriages ended due to infidelity.

With the women I fucked, I have to say most were looking for excitement, validation and romance. Most women don't cheat the way men cheat. They want a narrative. Drama. It can be exhausting.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Really interesting book about female infidelity:

https://www.amazon.com/Sperm-Wars-Infide…

Basically, from DNA analysis in the UK, it is something like 1 out of 7 or so that are the product of cuckolding.

Women do not know exactly when they are fertile, and this makes humans different from most other species. But their bodies know.

Midwives know that the first thing they are always to say is, "Oh he/she looks just like his/her father."

Female infidelity is punished more seriously than male infidelity. Usually male infidelities are detected. Usually female infidelities are not detected.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    ^women are way way more likely to cheat when they ovulate.

Women not on the pill think like men when it comes to sex on that day every month they are most fertile.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, but according to the book, when they cheat they really do want to become pregnant.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^ Have you ever even fucked a woman that wasn't in a strip mall Asian massage parlor?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^ Shailynn, have you ever even fucked a woman.

SJG

TRAFFIC LIVE AT SANTA MONICA 72 ( Awesome ! )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjSc7v8…
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I assumed several years ago this one dancer who was all over me was single but I forgot to ask. She had a way of distracting me. She never said anything about anyone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion