tuscl

Quiz

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
At the club today I got FS from a dancer who was less than 1/3 my age. What was the dancer's age?

A. 21
B. 23
C. 30

19 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    A
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    B
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Your socks were older than she was.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Actually you mentioned being a hippy earlier in life, so, in that case B seems. Assuming you were a hippy when it was most popular. But I think you retired more recently than 4 years ago. So if A you must have retired early, and joined the hippy movement a bit after the peak. I'm gonna stick with A.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    If you're 64 - 69, the answer is A. I doubt you're over 90, so answer B would very likely indicate that you're a septuagenarian.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Big spender at Bogarts again eh!?!?!?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If she was *less* than 1/3 your age you'd have to be at least 70 for it to be B or C - you've only been retired for about 3 years and I think you retired early b/f 65 - so the answer to your little riddle is A
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What club was it at?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    D. 40
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Even Larry, who just finished algebra II, has the analytical skills to select "A. " so you get the @johnsmith memorial award for inappropriate mating.

My date late last night was a tall slender 23yr old Italian dancer at my place. She just got in my car and we drove to my place. It was fun.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Has she tried your lasagna ?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Even RandomAlias who trolls the site with NO reviews could have gotten it right, well maybe if he got one choice lol.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a. (that would work for me.)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Even RandomAlias who trolls the site with NO reviews..."
    --------------------
    Yawn...sorry for hijacking your thread, @Jack.

@FishStix - for the 15th time I do write reviews under an alias. I'm married and don't travel that much. I don't want to give away my location; writing reviews under an alias provides an extra layer of privacy and that's my choice. For example, I took a dancer home to my house last night and don't want that linked to my location.

@FishStix, you must have a dozen people now that you're feuding with. Get a sense of humor. You're way too young to act like a crotchety old man.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Is this a trick question?
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    C if it was a female dancer. A if it was a male dancer.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh shit, jack, sflguy nailed it. LMAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Even the school guidance councilor doesn't like Fishstix.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    rofl @ sflguy123!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion