tuscl

nasty VIP rooms

s88
New York
Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:20 AM
At my ratchet SC, which I gave up on this year, I came back, by chance saw a girl from Jan 2017, but VHM back then she declined #, and disappeared, and I last went in March 2017 and gave up on this club. But anyways, we bumped in again, exchanged numbers now, and I did DATY, DFK, nude (me & her) lapdance, cum on stomach. I know the cameras arent watched :-p They are just there for girls to hustle away mileage. Anyways, at the end, she wiped herself off on the VIP curtain like its a towel. I was like "you want napkins?" "no thats why they put the curtains here", my eyes are WTF, I then had tell this nasty girl that ano nasty girl last year was "wait i gotta get my lipstick off" then made out/licked/smear the wallpaper with her lipstick, then we made out. My new girl laughed. Aslong as there arent wet cum stains or used condoms, I kindda dont care anymore about VIP cleanliness. The subway seat I sat in going to the club is nastier, over the years I've seen piss, shit and period blood on them.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I went to the VIP at Follies once with a favorite and the room was so filthy that she went and got a bouncer to clean it.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Truthfully, my little head doesn't give a shit about the cleanliness of VIP rooms.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Unless I read that wrong, I think I'd be ok with the lipstick.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She learned that from her mom
  • s88
    7 years ago
    crazyjoe++
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "crazyjoe++" Ace!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Ugh gross!!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Me cago mis pantalones
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Because it is deemed illegal, the quality is lower and the price is higher. Basic microeconomics. So I guess the sleaze is just part of the experience. Otherwise: [view link] SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat you would think the girls would want the rooms cleaned more often. It's hard to deny availability of extras when there's used condoms on the floor
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    I have a favorite that always wipes her hand on the carpet in the CR no matter how many napkins I bring along and offer her. She says "that's what the carpet is for"! Also, I learned the hard way a long time ago to ALWAYS check the seat BEFORE I sit down in the CR! Otherwise there's a chance that I'll stick to it if you know what I mean.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That's really nasty. I can just imagine what her bath tub must look like.
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I was getting a very enjoyable dance in Seattle in the good old days and the dancer serving the client in front of me spit on the carpet. A good load. Made the dancer I was with say, "I'll have to remember to keep my shoes on there."
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a strip club is not a place for a germaphobe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion