tuscl

Preference for Submissive or Dominant Strippers

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
There are lots of ways to characterize strippers. One interesting characteristic is along the spectrum from submissive to dominant.

My SB is a purposefully submissive. She's a strong person, but loves to role play as a submissive in the bedroom. Our playtime includes hair pulling, choking, whips, ropes, paddles, spitting, spanking, etc., all with a light touch. She plays the bad girl who needs to be punished and says Big Daddy quite a bit. Not unique, I'm sure. I'm a PL who falls in love, and I really love this lady.

Recently met a dancer who was sexually wild in VIP. She said she likes to swing across the spectrum of submissive to dominant. Got the impression she spends more time on the dominant end. LOL!

My new more dominant friend was fun, but I prefer submissive strippers.

Question: Do you have a prefeference along the submissive to dominant spectrum?

25 comments

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    Sub...lots of dominant women in my family and have several loose screws to show for it.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I love my strippers (and sex partners) to be very sexually aggressive, but not in a BDSM way. More so in a "take charge and have her way with me" kinda way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like dancers that are into it as much as me, not too-much more nor too-much less - don't want a dead-fish nor a chick that is borderline out ot control with her wildness - I'm not into very physical stuff like smacking nor choking, don't mind some hair-pulling but not to the point of pain - not into pain - I prefer them more aggressive ve more passive - I like her to be proactive and intentional but not necessarily dominant l - not into the dominant stuff.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No S&M for me. I'll take vanilla.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    In a gf I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take charge. But I also like for both of us to role play sub and dom.

In a stripper. Again I want them to take charge to pleasure me itc. Otc could be different depending on the girl.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Sexually pro-active but acting like they're demure and submissive. See how it works? Best of both worlds! :)
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, nice!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I categorize my strippers in 2 categories:

Ones I think don't have the clap and ones that I do think have the clap.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I love both.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Don't really care as I'm not into any of the stuff op mentioned either way. But I have enjoyed a few strippers that lightly chocked me and pulled my hair since I have dreads.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A submissive PL took a dominant stripper to his hotel room. All night the PL kept saying, "Hurt me! Hurt me!" and the stripper kept saying, "No."
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"My SB is a purposefully submissive."

Of the girls who mention submission or dominance in their profiles, the vast majority of SBs mention they are submissive, IME. Obviously, I have no idea if this is marketing (that's what they think SDs want) versus actual. No difference in the strip club, where (again, IME) the vast majority of strippers are submissive, a decent sized subset will switch, there's a small number who are dominant only. I've done some light dominance play with nearly every stripper I've taken into the VIP, for years (at least if they turned me on), I nearly always ask if they are submissive, dominant, or both, and "submissive" is overwhelmingly the answer. "I'm strictly dominant" is so rare that I really enjoy it as a turn away from the usual.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    My last SB was submissive in the bedroom....outside not in the slightest and it took some time before it came out...but once it did it was a lot of fun.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I like a dominant stripper. I think that's why it's so easy to get them to meet me OTC I'm in charge of every aspect of life and business so it's like a fun vacation for me to let her be in charge for awhile.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like a woman who is confident enough to express what she wants and be willing to take the lead. At the same time, secure enough to take direction.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Very interesting that the responses so far are fairly balanced.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I basically want my women to be submissive. This doesn't mean they never assert themselves, but when it gets down to it, I want them to submit. I want them to dress for me in a highly sexualized way, and then let me have them.

This is the basic dancer persona.

SJG

Sammy Hagar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIuDt0di…

Tijuana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6a-lVZL…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ed999cZ…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L79p--AJ…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's doesn't surprise me. Can't get any more submissive than being asleep.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ :)

The pro-dom women say that 95% of men want dominants. Men who want to be the dominant are rare.

I like women to dress to please, and this is a huge part of it. And then I want them to let me select them and have them. I want them to listen to what I say and to be responsive. I like to make the encounters go slow and thorough. Lots of kissing, lots of licking, and lots of time to talk to, as there will be multiple rounds.

SJG

Tips For Beginners (In Magick and the Occult)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjnYn4D…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And basically, a stripper, a woman who will take off her clothes for you, is a submissive. She is not really naked, she is impeccably dressed for showing her pussy, she is in high heels and makeup. So she is a submissive.

I guess some try to turn it into dominance, because some guys want that. But I want the girl to open up to me and let me lead it.

SJG

Introduction: What is Magic(k) and the Occult
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QOQ_OF…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Of that visual and theatrical realm, the girl is the master. She makes it happen. But after that, once I select her, then she is to be submissive. The basic dancer persona is a display of this potential for sexual submissiveness. The display is not sex, it is an enticement to sex. I want the girl to do this. But after, then she is to be submissive.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why do I egg him on?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ No, you really didn't. This is a subject I've thought much about. See our main advertised clubs are no touching, so lots of talk go on. So the talk can go quite far.

Afterwards I reflect on this discussions with dancers. From the best of them, I really learn a lot about myself.

SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Depends; is her dominant personality going to assure me wild and freaky lap dance/vip or does it mean that she will force me to sit there as she does very little work but expect me to pay for garbage performance. If not the former, then I reluctantly choose submissive... even though it means she may just sit there lifeless while i creepily play with her like a doll.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front room makeout session. Then and only then, you invite her to the backroom. Then take her home with you to continue.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion