tuscl

Flagging Reviews

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
So I guess there isn't a way to specifically flag reviews anymore and make them distinct from general comments

8 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    You're talking about jklljkll's HK review? I agree, flagging serves a useful purpose.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I guess Founder doesn't have the time to read all of the flagged reviews and has just decided to let us figure out which are legitimate review and which are not. I guess most of us can do that and adding a comment does let the newbie know not to put a lot of faith in the review. If it really requires some action to be taken, you can still send him a PM.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    That sucks. There are some total bogus reviews that should be flagged.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I agree, I'd like to see some way of rating reviews up/down aside from the comments. Bonus points if down ranking resulted in a reduction of VIP status (ie you lose a week for every negative vote/gained a day from every positive one) and/or weighting the ranking based on who's doing it (like maybe a contri-level 10 positive would mean more than a 5x negatives from level 2's)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Am I to assume that "Flagging" a review is the same thing as calling it AWESOME?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And don't fucking patronize me!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Flagging ie not the same thing as flagooning - stop fucking with us
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    only 'comments' now. no flag or prop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion