tuscl

Mixed emotions

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
I played whale today with the best looking dancer in the club. She was on stage when I arrived. I tipped her well and she stopped by my booth. I bought her a drink and then we had lunch together. After almost 90 minutes of conversation we finally went to VIP for some old fashioned fun. Back to the booth and she was called on stage for her rotation while I paid the bill and got ready to leave.

Before I left I saw four guys tipping her on stage. My first emotion was wanting to protect her (captain save-a-hoe style), I mean just a few minutes before she was in the back room tasting the seeds of my posterity. Then I realized the club is not reality and my emotions changed to pride, I mean these guys all want what I just had and not all of them will get it.

Club culture is unlike any other.

18 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    The thing about it is each customer is going to experience the club from their own point of view. One of those four guys might have just walked in and had no idea you were ever there. Maybe four of those four guys just walked in. Your two hours of joy might not have any impact on their experience. Sounds like you had a good time. It's best to just enjoy that when it happens and not get caught up wondering about somebody else's visit.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" I bought her a drink and then we had lunch together. After almost 90 minutes"

Friendly reminder, SJG style: drinks and food -- best deal in the club. $20 for talking, flirting, under-the-table groping, for 90 minutes. Hell, at the low-touch clubs I go to, I get MORE contact under-the-table than I would in a $20 lapdance; far more.

(insert 20 irrelevant URLs here)
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @subra - would you say that in this case, buying dances is a chumps game and that it's best to treat her like any other girl by wooing her in the front room with lunch and under the table handies?

Also, have any links on tarot card reading and architecture while you're at it?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I learned long ago, you can't fault dancers for giving guys what they want. If it were to be that way, we would not have strip clubs.

And you can't go there looking for women to give you some sort of affirmation. You have to walk in there thinking about what you can do for the women, in terms of good attitude, flattery, making them feel good, and handing them money.

But if you want more than that, you need to be seeing the girl outside, and so you should let her know that you want that.

SJG

Canned Heat, 1970, awesome video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom0fYd5…
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Under the table DATY sounds like a better use of time than under the table handies, though. Of course, you have to make sure that it's a girl you would want to wake up next to and not just DATY any dancer under the table who happens to walk up wanting front room GFE.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    a2: Announcing the TUSCL Challenge of the Week

Order you and your stripper lunch. While she's eating, get your finger into her asshole, to the second knuckle. Pull it out, grab your sandwich, and calmly take another bite of your chicken club.
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    Shes a stripper and shes there to make money.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Especially if you want to see the girl outside, having lunch with her can be nice. At the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, sometimes girls will buy their own lunch and then come and ask if they can sit with you and eat. It is a nice gesture. And again, if you've got your eye on the girl for an outside relationship, that is an ideal opening.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If I see a ton of guys tipping one girl I usually just let her be. In not into competeting over strippers. You can have her. In that 90 minutes you were with one girl, I had all the other strippers there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Best to pick your girl, the one you'd like to be waking up in the mornings with, and then you lead it and make it happen. Really not that difficult.

SJG
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @ppwh - perfect impression, just like he'd say.

@Subra - this just might be the most reasonable weekly challenge I've seen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are bizarro world, they are not suppossed to make sense, they are meant for you to bust-a-nut
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers are basically a timeshare :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sounds like fun to me. But we are missing Dougster's snide comments about being proud just for fucking an expensive whore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Why are there seeds coming out of your posterity?

You should see a medical professional about that.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If she does DFK, those four guys will get to taste the seeds of your posterity as well.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Why are there seeds coming out of your posterity? "

A scat scene at the club takes things to a whole new level. This girl is a keeper!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah bro, I think you may be overdoing it on the fiber in your diet
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion