tuscl

Who's the best?

Bb97
Florida
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 10:48 PM
I am thinking about relocating to either Atlanta or New Orleans? which has the better clubs? I am a dayshift girl btw? for those who have been to either place please help me out. I worked Black / mixed clubs so either one is not an issue for me?

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'm going to post quietly so as to not further irritate our moderator. Go to Atlanta.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Detroit is the best! Forget the rest!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm never been to either city fair warning. I recall a legal battle between the city of NOLA and dancers under 21 over the right to work last year. I'm unsure what if any the outcome was. I only mention this in case the number in your username is your birth year. Good luck!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^I've never
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Come to Louisville. You don't even have to get naked. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'm the best, as for which city is best Atlanta according to the reviews seems more friendly NOLA over the years has come across as scam central, as several board posters have had issues there.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I have strip clubbed in both places, although others on here have much more extensive experience with Atlanta. There are a lot of variables that patrons just can't know, but my gut says NOLA. There is a large cluster of clubs on Bourbon St, some upscale and some less so. You will have an almost endless supply of drunk but inexperienced strip club visitors who may be very inclined to tip well. I screwed up big league when I was last in NOLA. I seldom drink but had one too many hurricanes on the street and got strung along with promises of more than was actually delivered. Don't be that kind of girl! I only visited two clubs when in Atlanta and (unfortunately) I did not visit the famous (or perhaps infamous) Follies. I think you will get a very different type of customer than random Bourbon St idiots. While there will no doubt be non-brilliant things about dealing with random Bourbon St idiots I suspect that separating those idiots from their money is pretty easy! By the way, no disrespect to random Bourbon St idiots. After all, I've been a random Bourbon St idiot! And I was easily separated from my money! ;) Of course, I don't know how much the clubs take from dancers. It may be a wash.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    And ignore desertscrub. He's been in the desert too long, and the sun has gotten to him.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I have a hard time giving advice on this one without first seeing pictures of your beasts from various angles. Also, what are your boundaries?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "You will have an almost endless supply of drunk but inexperienced strip club visitors who may be very inclined to tip well." Actually, I would think the inexperienced first-time-ever-in-a-club customers wouldn't be likely to tip well. Yes, they may be scammable, but you don't want to be one of those girls. Being from Atlanta, I'm not completely objective, but I'd say it's your best bet. Wide variety of clubs and action levels, so you can find what you like and makes the money you're looking for. I'm curious - what factors in to your statement/decision to be a day shift girl? And in Atlanta, dayshift is typically noon to 8pm.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Just on city choice alone it would be a no brainer to me, Atlanta. New Orleans is fun to visit but I would never ever want to live there full time.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's been many years since I visited NOLA. I was very disappointed with the strip club scene and have never been back. I moved from So Cal to the Atlanta area 30 years ago and though I have been retired for the last 8 years, I have no thoughts of ever moving back.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    bb97... you seem to be a nice girl... you probably would do fine most anywhere. my having been to new orleans a few years ago i would think atlanta might be a better choice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ATL - most clubs are no-touch air-dance clubs - dances are $10 NOLA - mostly tourist-traps and most clubs seem shady and you may be dealing w/ shady club managers and an overall more shady environment - NOLA clubs are expensive and this may mean either harder to get custies to spend (vs them just watching like spectators) or you may have to be a ROB to make $$$. You can always try doing some short trips and dance at the 2 cities to get a feel for them b/f making a definitive move (if it's possible).
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Just posted this idea about NOLa in another thread -- nope, the clubbing here is lame. Read around, you'll find my other comment. (Thread name "destination city" or sthg like that.)
  • lookingforpink
    7 years ago
    I would say Atlanta for sure. I have been on Bourbon Street many times and as the Book Guy and others have stated the clubbing is lame. Mostly low class ROB's, small clubs with no regulars, and beginners that do not want to part with their party dollars. The exception is the Penthouse, which as a custie is to expensive to get you going.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion