If a dancer ask you to pay in advance, it means:

She thinks you are broke

Doesn't want to dance with you

Doesn't trust you

You should walk away

29 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If it's not a "pre pay" club policy, then yes it means one or all of these things. Also could be she doesn't want to "dance" for anyone unless it's low mileage/air dance and/or she's a Rob.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    New girls and out of town girls do this at my club bc mgmt makes a big deal ab it, but no one actually does it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For the most-part I've had bad experiences w/ pre-pay dances - the dancer either sucked (not in the good way) or was a ROB, and why she wanted her $$$ upfront.

Understandable that some dancers have gotten burned w/ non-payment - the best I'll do is pay-as-we-go (after each dance/song) - I usually get multiple dances thus when I do the pay-as-we-go by the end of the first or 2nd-song they trust me and don't ask for the rest of the $$$ till we are done.

But I don't get the upfront girls too-often and if they insist 99% of the time I pass (on a rare occasion I may find her to fine to pass-up and in that rare-case the most I'll prepay is for one song/dance).
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Never heard of it. Bush league club
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    In the clubs that don't require pre-payment to a host, I find that it is pretty common for a new-to-me dancer to ask for the first dance to be pre-paid, but will keep going with additional dances paid for at the end. That can be kind of a challenge to keep straight since at the end, one less than the final count is what is owed. I haven't seen much correlation with pre-paying for one dance and the dancer being a ROB, though.

In most cases asking for a single dance pre-payment means:

She doesn't know me,
    She is new and management told her to always require payment first,
    A guy walked out without paying and the manager said "you're supposed to ask them to pay first" and she lost the income

If she pushes multiple dances pre-paid as a block at the start when I have never gotten a dance with her before, that's a different story.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    John, that's pretty accurate with the one exception of it's a club that makes you prepay.

Side note - sometimes a dancer will say "how many dances do you want" up front - I'm often told this is so they know how to do their "routine."
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It means she isn't getting a dance!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    There is one club in Phoenix where the club requires prepayment for dances but it's considered VIP. Extras are also really available at this club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Like ppwh, I find that at some clubs, new-to-me girls ask me to pre-pay, once, then never ask again. The choice is to turn those choice new-to-me girls down, or to pre-pay, and I've found it usually worth the risk. If they continue to ask for pre-payment after we know each other, well, they better have blown me completely away the first time
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    It means they (the dancers) have been burned by customers before and now they don't trust anyone.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto larryfishermans answer. (i prefer after... but i can understand the prepay.)
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat. There's too many other women who won't do that to bother with the few that do.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If she doesn't feel comfortable enough getting paid after the dances after spending 5 minutes chatting with me, I'd feel like I was getting set up for completely uninspired dances.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    In my experiences the dances are terrible when pre-pay. So I don't do that any more.

I had one ask for pre-pay and tip before we started, lol no.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've always paid in advance for everything. It avoids the allegation that you owe more money.

But buying dances if for chumps. Better to just feed her money and get friendly and intimate with her in the front room.

Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you inviter her to the back room. Then afterwards, take her home with you to continue.

SJG

Anton LaVey
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2334835619…
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5207991443…
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2045620080…

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/inde…

Meet Larry Krasner: Civil Rights Attorney, Death Penalty Opponent & Democratic Philly DA Candidate
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/6/6/me…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I sure hope you have that comment readily available for cut/paste instead of typing it every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Giving a stripper money in advance for whatever, will often bite you in the ass - not saying things may not sometimes work out well, but stripper pre-payment for anything increases your chances of being ROBed.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Paying first has always worked well for me.

Think about it, if you don't pay first, you are still going to have to pay, and likely be in an ugly situation.

And besides, you want to build good rapport with the girls so that you can be seeing her outside.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can understand giving her some compensation for time that she spends with you before going off to the LD or VIP area if it is warranted, but not prepaying for dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Have intimate rapport with the girl, and the understanding that you and she will be seeing each other outside often, and that you will be inviting her to spend that night with you. If you are making out with the girl and she is into it, she will not disappoint you.

And no matter what happens in the booth you are still going to have to pay her. So pay her first as you are making a show of trust. A very worthwhile investment.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Prepaying is a chump's game

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I do not agree. Prepaying is a guy who is turning a girl he met in a strip club into is mistress.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't want a mistress.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When you visit strip clubs you don't find girls that you'd like to be doing lingerie photo modeling sessions with, spending whole nights with, multiple rounds, time for food, lots of talk, and bathing, and nocturnal re-entries and morning romps?

SJG

She's A Lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL9dmYD…
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Every club I can think of at the moment in Louisville is prepay. It means nothing.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    ;) Show her the money, but never prepay!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Once you agree, no matter what happens between you and she, you will have to pay. Very hard to ever get out of it. Not worth it to try. So in recognition of this, and to show good will, just hand it to her once the deal is made. You can't get better results by holding back on the money.

But best is not to buy dances. Just start feeding her 'appreciation money' and make it happen with her in the front room. Get an intense makeout session going with her. Then when it is undeniable that she wants you to fuck her, you invite her to the back room. And assume you'll be taking her home with you to continue.

SJG

How life should be: She's A Lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL9dmYD…

I can understand taking her to dinner, mostly to make a good impression on her, and even make her feel like you are flaunting her. But truth is, I don't care what outside people think of me. So the less exceptional the girl's looks are, the further I'm gong to go to try and make her feel good.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You don't gain anything by holding back on the money. You will still have to pay, and she knows this.

You can't force her to do you good. You have to have rapport with her.

Front room makeout sessions, then you invite her to the back room.

Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG

Canned Heat, 1970, awesome video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom0fYd5…
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @ldk yes, and the card should have a points based reward system tied to it like my Dunkin Donuts card. Get enough points and get a free dance.

Even at Follies here in Atlanta I never see any heavy make out sessions going on. Plenty of groping, no kissing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion