tuscl

OT: one last try at my anonlvone question!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Will I get a brilliant answer? Probably not, but this is fun.

You don't seem to get my question anonlvone. I never asked for evidence that Hillary ordered her squad of ninja assassins kill Seth Rich.

I asked why you are spending large amounts of time posting on a strip club board about this.

But now I have another question. You are convinced that murders have been committed. Why aren't you informing the authorities?

If you see something say something! Why don't you take a trip to DC and call 911. Keep doing so until they PAY ATTENTION!

Also, let us know how that works out!

4 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    You mental midgets only care about going to strip clubs and staring at tits and ass. You ignore the Australian murders of the Crocodile Hunter and Captain Kangaroo, which were orchestrated by Hillary, and you have never shed a tear over the Bowling Green massacre. Wake up and smell the conspiracy!

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    You mental midgets only care about going to strip clubs and staring at tits and ass. You ignore the Australian murders of the Crocodile Hunter and Captain Kangaroo, which were orchestrated by Hillary, and you have never shed a tear over the Bowling Green massacre. Wake up and smell the conspiracy!

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well we waste inordinate sums of money and prodigious amounts of time perfecting lasagna recipes too. )
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I suspect that the Bangalore shifters and packers moving guys are part of Hillary's hit squad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion