tuscl

OT: let's try the anonlvone question again

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
You clearly like to take a lot of time writing detailed posts justifying you point of view and I'm sure there are people on here who appreciate it.

But for me the ace questions are:

1. Are you actually trying to convince people?
2. Why are you posting to a strip club site?

I get why lapdanceking82 posts here. He has great stories. I get why rickdugan posts here. He has great stories too. I think they are 90% fictional, but they are still entertaining. Even skibum609 who posts some wacky conspiracy stuff also posts about strip clubs and being a deviant.

20 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I'm going to take your lack of response as an admission that you can't counter my arguments.

At first this website was mildly distracting. Now it's just boring. The two most common concerns seem to be: 1) how can I date strippers; and 2) how can I arrange P4P? But I myself have never had any difficulty dating strippers, and I don't do P4P, so what exactly is there for me here?

San Jose Guy has his esoteric pretensions, but he clearly doesn't know how to put on his socks without help. Not much stimulation there. The rest of you are only slightly better. Your political naivete is matched only by your desperation to be modern day Babbitts. You mock someone like Trump, ignoring the fact that he became president in opposition to the DNC, the RNC, the news media, hollywood, the entire washington establishment, and its intelligence agencies, clearly evidence of his inferior intellectual ability. But I'm digressing.

I guess the final answer is that I'm just not as much of a deviant as the rest of you. Take the topic du jour - the breakthrough revelation that strippers have daddy issues. Wow. I've only known that since forever, and in fact it's one of the reasons I don't do P4P and have also turned down the majority of strippers I could have bedded. Where is the challenge?

So take solace in the fact i won't be around much longer. I'm about ready to conclude my observations here.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "So take solace in the fact i won't be around much longer"
    ------------------------------
    Please don't make any promises that you can't keep!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Man, I'd pay money to watch a battle of the "minds" between anon vs. SJG: 2 socially inept posters (one a part time megalomaniac, the other with possible asbergers) with warped views of the world who conversate as effectively as brick walls and fancy themselves as pretend intellectuals in their delusion of grandeur. It would be epic.

What do you say guys? Pretty please? We'll choose a topic at random that you both disagree on, and who ever concedes to the other first gets to stay and the loser has to go and never return. I'd put my money on SJG to pull out the victory.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wow!

Not only is he in IT (resetting people's forgotten passwords, and make sure machines have the latest updates) but he is dating strippers left, right, and center!

What a man!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago

@analasshole Still want to know if Hillary had Biggie & Tupac killed LOL
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    It's really sad that some of you have no idea how pathetic you are. I can't tell you how entertaining it is to be "insulted" by one's intellectual inferiors.

"Seth Rich there is implication by Julian Assange... that he in fact was the person who leaked information to Wikileaks about illegal behavior of John Podesta and others inside the Clinton camp. there was a motive to kill him, and we know and I know because I fought the Clintons for many years, that 80 witnesses vanished or were killed during the Clinton administration in the 1990s." Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch, former US Justice Dept prosecutor who brought dozens of lawsuits against the Clintons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F-APZ3e…

Now by all means please continue your important discussions about how to date strippers and how to P4P. I've better things to do.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Haha, if someone cannot convince someone regarding their point, then there are two possible problems stopping that from happen:

1. The data is no good and not convincing (and it creates more questions than answers to the point of unbelievability)

2. The presenter of said data is doing an ineffective job and/or does not comprehend it enough to properly explain.

Now anon, if the data is so airtight and proves everything, that means we're at option 2. If you are so intellectually superior to us, you owe us the decency to have make sense to us so we understand why it's so foolproof. Thus far, I'm only seeing someone get so frustrated at his inability to be able to engage someone in at least considering this idea that you've resorted to repetitive, unbeneficial posts and degrading others that don't immediately buy in.

Thats the mark of a man who lacks the mental capicity for flexible thinking, lacks the charisma to influence, lacks the strategic thinking to address and fill flaws in data, and lacks the patience to teach. In other words, its the mark of a follower, a socially inept, insecure man less intelligent than he wants to accept and more prone to be influenced than to influence.

Be gone with you already.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @analasshole "Intellectual inferiors" That's a stretch where would you find them on an ant farm ? Probably not maybe way underground in a rock quarry there you might find your intellectual equals.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hey, anonlvone: if you are so "intellectually superior", especially about "IT" why weren't you able to answer my question about what a DC-net was?
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Writing political posts on a strip club website is a chumps game. Better to make a sign written in crayon, and stand on a street corner.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone: You better quit goofing around on TUSCL. Big server patch we need rolled out tomorrow. You better go get some rest ahead of it!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This is where that stuff all started:

"And Bob Mercer was convinced that the Clintons are murderers."
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/29/f…

JANE MAYER: Sure. I mean, and this was, you know, very much a design. You’ve got this family with all the money in the world, wanting to change American politics. And they hadn’t been very effective in their earlier efforts at this, until they joined forces with Steve Bannon, who’s a very sort of farsighted strategist who kind of sees the big picture and understands politics. And so, he very much focused their efforts on this information warfare, first with Breitbart, $10 million into that. And then, after 2012, when the Mercers were very disappointed that Obama got re-elected, at Bannon’s direction, they started to fund a brand-new organization called the Government Accountability Institute. It’s based in Tallahassee. It’s small. It’s really a platform for one major figure, Peter Schweizer, who is a conservative kind of investigative reporter.

And what they did with this organization, which the Mercers poured millions of dollars into, was they aimed to kind of create the—drive the political narrative in the 2016 campaign. They created a book called Clinton Cash, which was a compendium of all the kinds of corruption allegations against the Clintons. And they aimed to get it into the mainstream media, where it would pretty much frame the picture of Hillary Clinton as a corrupt person who couldn’t be trusted. And their hope was that they would mainstream this information that they dug up. It was like an opposition research organization, sort of masked as a charity and nonprofit. And they took this book, Clinton Cash, gave it to The New York Times exclusively, early, and the Times then ran with a story out of it, that they said they corroborated. But they ran with it, nonetheless, on their front page, which just launched this whole narrative of Hillary Clinton as corrupt. And it just kept echoing and echoing through the media after that. So, it was a real home run for them. A year later, they made a movie version of it also, which they launched in Cannes.

AMY GOODMAN: You’re talking about Peter Schweizer and, as well, the Mercers. What about Cambridge Analytica, in addition to the Government Accountability Institute? And also, the Mercers’ obsession with the Clintons, the whole issue that you write about.

JANE MAYER: Well, this is something that—

AMY GOODMAN: They’re talking about they’re murderers.

JANE MAYER: I mean, really—I mean, one of the—one of the challenges of writing about the Mercers, for me, was to figure out—OK, so they’re big players. There are players in the Democratic Party who put in tons of money, too. They’re not the only people who put money into politics. But they’re maybe the most mysterious people who put money into politics. Like nobody really knew what do they believe, what’s driving them. And so, I was trying to figure that out.

And what I finally was able to do what was talk to partners and people they work with in business and people who’ve known them a long time, who paint this picture of them as having these really peculiar beliefs, and based on kind of strange far-right media. Among their beliefs are that—Bob Mercer has spoken to at least three people who I interviewed, about how he is convinced that the Clintons are murderers, literally, have murdered people. Now, you hear that on the fringes sometimes when you interview people who are ignorant, but these are people who are powerful, well educated and huge influences in the country. And Bob Mercer was convinced that the Clintons are murderers. OK, so he’s driven by this just hatred of the Clintons and, coming into 2016, is determined to try to stop Hillary Clinton, and looking for a vehicle who would do that, who eventually becomes Trump.

SJG

Jason Miller and Gordon White
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_Gj945…
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^^I don't care where you get your source material, you'll never convince me that Hillary didn't order Tupac and Biggie killed ! LOL
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    The use of the term Babbitt does not remotely work here. I could tell by you lamely using that, your entire tirade is a crock of shit and don't know what you talking about. Stick to Dr Seuss
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Babbitt is a conformist, a man on the right.

SJG
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Hillary shot JFK, John Lennon and Archduke Franz Ferdinand. But all you morons care about is strip clubs. Get a life!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dayum, jack Hillary was the brains behind Ghengis Khan, and helped out with Viking conquests of France & England, she also participated in the Crusades back in the 13th Century and participated in the slaughter of the Aztecs by the Conquistadors. LOLOLOLOLOL
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I just come here for juice jokes and jackslash recipes. I already know everything I need to know about strippers. But if you want to point out which ones have the clap, that would help.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I think Hillary invented the clap .
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "^^^I think Hillary invented the clap ."

That woman is seriously non-brilliant.

But it's true. anonlvone PMed me to tell me that she asked Biggie, D. B. Cooper, and Bigfoot to genetically engineer the clap. They used the Chobani yogurt guy's facilities.

She may have been behind HIV and the plague too. More on that soon! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion