tuscl

#1 reason strippers will say is why they didn't return your texts/calls.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
1) lost my cell phone.

53 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    I concur with the gentleman above in the chaps and nipple clamps.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or it was turned off cause I didn't pay the bill the ask you for money to pay the bill.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Nope. I believe at nigttime it's "I was at a party with my girls" all of them want you to give some reason their life is awesome. They go to parties daily and don't let their phones disturb them.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yeah, "didn't pay the bill" is the most common excuse.

...makes you wonder why anyone would put up with so much stripper shit.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I never ask so I usually don't get an excuse. When I do it is either some absurd story of her dog, aunt or mother needing something or other. The rest of the time it is a simple, I was busy, didn't want to or was too stoned/drunk
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    You mean the voice mail box isn't full when you go to leave a message?

I thought that was 101 from the handbook. :--)
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    'my child dropped it in the toilet'
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    ' i read your message, i forgot to push send'

'i don't like to text'

i should offer a cell service to strippers that allows outgoing calls, deletes voice mail upon receipt, replies to text messages with "who's this?" then nothing, and is an automatic deduction from any of 5 PL's bank accounts.
    i'd make a fortune.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"You mean the voice mail box isn't full when you go to leave a message?"

Voicemail? Leave a message? Well feed me corn and call me crow -- are you guys CALLING your strippers?? And leaving messages???? No wonder they're hiding from you :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm with Shadow in that "I lost my phone" is the #1 excuse. #2-#10 excuses are other things to do with her phone. Phone ran out of juice. Saw my text while she was driving, planned to answer it when she got to the store, forgot. Phone broke. Couldn't go on phone in front of boyfriend.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Women can be like that. But how much luck are people having getting immediate right after shift ends OTC, and for first time with that girl?

Day shift?

Night shift?

Or even getting girls to leave with them right then. At one of our semi-underground clubs this was the norm.

SJG

Celine Dion, Nature Boy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQyzit5…

Anton LaVey
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2045620080…
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    If I initiate contact, I send one text - "hi" then wait for a reply. Anything more sounds/seems desperate.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    bubba: I think that would irritate the crap out of me if I were a stripper. You say "hi", now she has no idea if you're contacting her to see if she's working tomorrow (hurray!) or if you want to engage in a long conversation about your feelings (boo!)

I pretty much text her what I want:

- Hi, headed in on Thursday, can you make it in? (Typical response: Yes! I miss you!)

- OMG I'm here at the club and Cassie just stole Porsche's customer. Oh no you di'int! Get her girl. Yaaaas (Typical response: Srsly? OMG!)

- Hi, here is a picture of my dick (pic). (Typical response: New phone. Who dis?)

• houjack
    7 years ago
    My phone was off.

Have you ever got a number from a stripper that only uses her phone at the club. Practically useless. I'm not gonna text her everyday hoping I'll text her when she's there, besides what if she's ignoring me, lame shit. Also, if she goes a couple days without work she may not get SMS as telco doesn't keep that shit queued up forever.

Unable to make any plans. I lose the numbers for those girls. What a waste.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    excluding my CF, i haven't done hardly any texting with strippers, so i don't really know how unresponsive they can be.

when i text my CF, its only to ask her if she'll be working, and she's been good at responding, and in a timely manner too

i asked her about OTC in person, and she said "maybe", and that i would have to let her know ahead of time

so a couple weeks before i was gonna be in town, i texted her about it and she never responded. as i said earlier, she's been good at responding when i text to ask if she'll be working on a particular night, so the fact that she didn't respond to my text about OTC, is probably her way of telling me she's not up for it haha :-(
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    the only ones that text are the ones that travel and they let you know they are coming to town
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I feel like i duck there texts more than the other way around.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Strippers' lousy texting is a pet peeve of mine. It's obvious, after over a year of exchanging texts (sporadically) with my ATF, that she'll text me if she needs money and is therefore ready for a date and otherwise she'll ignore me for weeks or months on end. After almost daily texts between mid-January and the end of March, during which time we had a lot of dates, she suddenly stopped communicating and I've heard nothing in over two months. Like a fool, I keep texting her every week or two, but in my heart of hearts I know that when she's ready (i.e., when she needs money), she'll get back in touch without explanation and will try to pick up where we left off -- and, PL that I am, that's just what we'll do :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You didn't pay me enough last time. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "I thought I texted you back"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce- It's time to move on and find another taxi.If you must respond only after the second or third text, let her know you and your wallet are in charge. Stop being a RIL and man up to become a PL. )
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I feel ya, 25, but with this chick I've been a RIL since I day I met her in April 2016 -- and she knows it! No worries, though -- she always runs out of money at some point and comes back.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This just reminded me that I need to send some pics to a regular lol. :P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Weil good luck with that I hope you get your sack returned one day it would bother me if I allowed myself to get in that kind of a predicament.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 how about putting some love up on here.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

The number one excuse I got was "I was sleeping."

She usually didn't get up until noon or after most days.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hey, and aviatar is a decent pic. All my customers usually get is whatever I happen to wearing at 9 am.. so usually a bathroom lol. Sometimes I take my phone in w me when I take a bubble bath, but I usually forget ;).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    "Bathrobe".. sorry. Drinking right now, like most of the other strippers.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @subra, the three girls I'm texting definitely know what I want ;). Certainly there is more conveyed on the subsequent texts but the point I was trying to make was I keep it simple when I make contact in case they are around boyfriend, mom or whoever.

For girls I've just met or haven't talked to in awhile, I do more what you are saying.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. The stripper who hashould been my CF the past couple years responds about 90% of the time.

She is fine with me texting any time, and she respects my request to not initiate a text convo and to not respond to a text that is more than an hour old.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    heard many excuses.
    -left it the phone at home
    -i'm a pothead so i am bad at keeping up with my texts
    -i'm feeling down and i shut off my phone and just wanted be to myself
    -was not feeling well today
    -no reply-just don't bother to return your text
    these are just the top of my head but i'm sure there are several more that will come to mind later on.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @ flagooner....me too. The three I referenced are over 90% response. CF is pretty much 100%
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Hey Scat,Carter says hello.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    My CF usually responds to my texts within an hour or 2.
    But, sometimes it will be 2 or 3 days before I get a reply....just flaky.

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm not any flakier than an average person, but since I've become a stripper, I don't respond to texts as consistently as I used to. Most of it is just that I get so many, and it requires me to switch gears, and back into work mode, which I like doing when I'm off.

Also, lots of guys will keep responding and want to chat all day. The non needy ones can just get mixed in the set of texts I'm ignoring.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    "Which I don't like doing"
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Normally I don't ask for information--I let them decide to provide it. Nor do I text or call anyone first hand. I will return text or calls.

But I've seen first hand from knowing women before they were strippers and once they become strippers- there must be a playbook somewhere for women when they dance that has a rule that states keep your voice mail box full.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Women take sexual advances for granted, at least the attractive ones. They're inundated daily and must filter what they're responding to. There is no way they can keep everyone happy.

If you think anything more than that you'd be delusional. If you get pissed off by your stripper not communicating in a timely manner, so what just get in line. They take your texts as a sign of passive sexual advances.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Warren: I must have some inner stripper, because I admit I sometimes kept my voicemail full; eventually I stopped doing that, but picked up an app that lets me selectively block people from leaving me voicemail (that way my healthcare providers and the like can still leave voicemails, since that's still a call/voicemail model business). My thinking here is: "what kind of asshole leaves voicemail, in this day and age?". No strippers -- for that matter, very few young people in general -- want you leaving them voicemail, it's just the worst way to communicate and a holdover from another age. Anyway, rant over, just my personal view.

Curious, why don't you ask for information, or text any strippers first? (again, I'm ignoring calls -- the strippers don't want you calling them). You're just uncomfortable with it? Are you a variety guy, so don't care about things like setting up appointments so you can be sure you can spend time with your CF? No insult intended, I'm a little surprised anyone doesn't ask the girls for their numbers these days, curious as to why
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @bj. I don't know if this would hurt your income, but do you discuss boundaries for texting when you share your number?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @MrDuece I'm not going to lie to you. You sound like an absolute loser. You're too old for this stripper shit.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes, I tell them that they are welcome to text me anytime, but that I won't text them first bc I can't always remember everyone's situation. I tell them that I won't respond if it's been a few hours for the same reason. I think I read this suggestion on Reddit or something and it works for me bc I really don't want to get them in trouble. The boundaries adjust with time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I think that's a good way to handle it: make it about the customer's safety -- you not returning texts is a feature, not a bug. However, if you were to tell me that, I'd insist you enter me into your phone as Subraman Textanytime. I'd be fine with you not initiating texts, but if you can't see right there in your text list that you can text me anytime (even if it's been a few hours after my initial text) and don't text me back, I might move on, thinking it's too ponderous to set up appointments
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj as subra just said if it's too much to respond reasonably you might be missing money, why not just use my old standby, "Busy now I'll get back to you when I'm free" I don't even have to type I use that in my saved responses just 2 keystrokes is all it takes.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I was referring to letting the custie know when you prefer not to get texts. I have similar boundaries that you outlined with my CF.

You said you get so many texts...
    That some want to chat all day... (I hope they pay you well)

Are you at all discriminate with who you give your # to?

Do you tell them any times that are unavailable? Such as I probably won't be able to respond outside of noon-midnight.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Obviously terms and conditions can be changed as the relationship changes.

To me it's all about understanding expectations.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Subraman-- I 've noticed it is a generational thing as well but I find it funny because so many people still use the technology. I know in my line of work it is a necessary evil--I never was a fan even years ago although the other side of the coin is the VM gives you feedback on voice tone and inflection so you have a better idea than simply reading a text. I've just observed and also been told strippers purposely keep their VM box full.

So far what I have observed in the clubs I have been in the past year the girls if they are interested in you regardless if as a regular or for more will ask you for your number and enter into their phone or they will after a private dance enter their number into their phone.

I am a variety guy, and I also try and let the girl come to me a bit as well. I am after all the client and I think a lot of guys forget this one point. I have had a great deal of luck so far since I came out of retirement so to speak from visiting clubs -it seems to be working for me. Admittedly I am by all measure an old fart now, although I do not feel like one and most people would never guess my age.

There are four clubs I have been to in the Northeast Ohio area in the last few months, two in Maryland, and one in the Philadelphia area but I am by no means an expert. I'm reading the site and learning, picking up tips from the guys who seem to be enjoying themselves the most. ( what I would call the glass is half full type of people)
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Should read into your phone at the end of the second paragraph.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Gotcha. And yes, not surprised strippers keep their VM full on purpose -- we old fucks just need to understand we shouldn't be calling them, much less leaving them voicemail. If you find a stripper who prefers you call, you found the exception that proves the rule.

-->"So far what I have observed in the clubs I have been in the past year the girls if they are interested in you regardless if as a regular or for more will ask you for your number and enter into their phone or they will after a private dance enter their number into their phone. "

I definitely feel that you have potential for a better time if you just get the numbers of the girls you're interested in setting appointments with. Yes, sometimes strippers volunteer their number, but I've had girls I had to ask for the number, who later became awesome ATFs, and I would have missed out on too many amazing experiences if I'd only stuck with girls who volunteered their number. If you're happy with the way things are working for you, that's great... just suggest that if you find a great stripper, try getting her number, don't worry about whether she's "interested in you" or not... if you're paying her decently and treating her decently, she's interested :)
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    no one reason is my phone died. according to tasteless gentlemen memes if the phone is off she be fucking. no way she lets her phone die. lol
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Socal: In general, I actually feel like there's absolutely no excuse for a grown adult to ever let their phone die. First of all, many phones last all day, and then you recharge them at night. Second, again as an adult, you should have a charger in your car, and portable chargers are cheap and tiny these days. Nevertheless, I have a couple of good friends who are a married couple with white collar jobs, and the two of them have their phones die on them constantly. It is beyond comprehension, but people are such dingbats that they do let their phones die. It's beyond me. It's also brutal on the battery and the more you let your phone die, the quicker your battery loses capacity, the easier it becomes to let your phone die ...

I'm certain it's often an excuse, but I don't put it beyond them to actually let their phones die often
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    its a stripper what do you expect? prob using a burner phone keeping their job secret from their man, family, etc. if its my gf than thats another story.
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    also the phone is a way to keep in contact with customers. if her phone is dead than its prob dodging people lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion