tuscl

Unexpected BBBJ and FS

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 4:30 PM
Say you're getting some dances (Not VIP)from a girl and on the second song girl she unexpectedly pulls your pants and starts sucking your dick. You can't believe it, you're in heaven. The third song she asks if you want to fuck, you say yes and it's off to the races. You end up finishing at the end of the fifth song. Dances are $20 a piece (so that would be $100 total). At the end she asks for $60. How much would you give her?

17 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    This will never happen in the middle school cafeteria. It also will never happen to you when you grow up either.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Q: How is Larry's dream girl different from Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? A: Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Mr. Deuce it's a hypothetical situation....
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My dick is payment enough
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ after-all I didn't ask her to do anything - she did it out of her own free-will :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I would give her the $100 she is actually owed and then a $100 tip for good service and a happy ending.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "At the end she asks for $60. How much would you give her?" $60
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    You had so far into oblivious ecstasy she lost count. That's your story!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If you get a dance from a girl and you get 4 dances, but she thinks it's only 3, would you only give her money for 3? I don't know, I'd feel a little morally wrong in a way haha. On top of that she gives you extra good service? Let's just say this is a club where two way contact is what's expected during a dance. Yeah she's definitely getting a nice tip from me.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Depending on the type of music and how much the DJ is full of himself and interrupting songs, I sometimes honestly don't know how many songs have played. But I am usually off by only one. In those situations more often than not my count is higher than the dancer's!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, Mr. Deuce.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Most of the clubs I visit use a card to swipe in and out. They don't make mistakes. As long as we are discussing impossible situations why don't we say she gives me the 60 and demand the full 100 I am owed.
  • latinalover69
    7 years ago
    Def would give her at least $100 if not more. This has happened to me before and was totally shocking but did not want to bang just told her to keep swigging the pipe until I finished. Yes this was a nude club but was the first time that this happened to me in like 15 years. But whatevs?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would give her $120.00.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's not a hypothetical if the premise is vastly unrealistic. It's just fantasy.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing like most young guys, Larry popped in 10 seconds, so the dancer was infact, right, and songs 4+5 was part of the fantasy in his head. lol Okay, now that I've busted on him, I think the CP tip schedule applies. It's called the asshole tax. And it's $40. So $60+$40=$100. If us mongers want the high mileage girls and extras girls to stay in the business we need to tip and and show to them that we encourage it!
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    I'd pay her what she says I owe, then tip her what I think would be fair. Minimum would be $100 total.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion