tuscl

Women actually go to strip clubs to meet men?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Maybe she spotted her husband at the club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Only for orgasmic services.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Maybe she grabbed one of the women by the pussy and was rebuffed.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Meh some woman was staring at my lapper last time i was in the club wanted to giver 5 across the eyes. Not dancing as a woman you have no place in the club sorry old school even as a younger. Self proclaimed people watchers or voyeurs what they really are piss me off.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    No, but we have some young, socially awkward men here who try the do the reverse (date a dancer). LMFAO.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or try for front room make out sessions
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strippers have told me, "This is my social time." Meaning, that they can be picked up on civilian style.

What pisses them off is that the vast majority of guys treat them like hookers.

SJG

Karlie Kloss
    http://people.com/style/karlie-kloss-ins…

Church of Satan
    http://reverendcampbell.com/images/ritua…

http://www.churchofsatan.com/images/pete…

Ariel Winter
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/ariel-winter…

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This post reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I was in Wild West, now Scores a while back and hanging out at the bar drinking with a few buddies when I spotted this really hot younger woman with a somewhat older guy she was about 25 he was past 40, he seemed really into her but she seemed bored as fuck. He got up to use the restroom and she remained behind so I winked at her she smiled back and came over to where we were sitting and started flirting with us, by the time her date which we found out in the conversation came back saw her sitting with us and he too came over. It was obvious that he was pissed but what could he do. Anyway long story short they had a major argument he left her behind and guess who got to take her home. Yours truly did and boy was she a freak, she was a grade school teacher gorgeous as fuck and I went out with her a few times before we parted ways, but that was fun.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Sure beats buying dances!

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Good story twentyfive, I'm guessing since he took her too a strip club she was getting payback on him by fucking another guy just in spite?

There's this one club in a larger city near me that I go to two or three times a year. There are always amazingly beautiful civilians in this club, usually with their boyfriends. I usually spend more time checking them out than the strippers on the stage.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @shailynn you might be right about the payback aspect but why would I look a gift horse in the mouth?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    25, the same thing happened to me--in my dreams.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @jackslash it was very real but I certainly thought it was a dream.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So many on TUSCL refuse to accept that nice things happen, that it isn't always just about money. These guys are the reason for their own frustrations.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I had a girl or two try to take me back to their place one night supposedly to do whatever I wanted. I think they thought they could just pick any guy and any guy would be desparate for sex because he was at a strip club. She didn't try to introduce herself or anything. Just started yelling at me to try to take me back to her place when I was walking towards a stage to tip a stripper. When I sort of ignored her after wondering if she was really a call girl wanting money or wondering if this was a setup to rob me back at her place or wherever she wandered back over to me asking if I was gay or something. I said no. I was thinking she's not too bright thinking I'm going to leave with a total stranger right after I arrived at the club and gulped down some beer. I had a slight beer buzz and a strange girl wanting me to suddenly leave. No way. In hind site I might have talked and gotten her number but mainly ignored her. First time a non dancer tried to get me to leave a strip club. I'm a bit weary of some female customers in strip clubs. I remember one time a female asked for a couple dollars to tip a dancer. I gave her a couple dollars. She just put them in her pocket instead of tipping the dancer. I wasn't too pleased. I might have stared over at their table a bit. I noticed a guy with her that came back from the restroom or wherever thought it was a good idea to leave after a few minutes. Must have heard the story or thought she was asking for trouble. In my opinion that is theft since I only loaned her the money to give to a dancer on stage. I call such a female a b i t c h . Made me never want to give another female customer any money in a strip club again to give to a stripper. I haven't either after that. Most don't ask though.

I figure a number of female customers might be former or strippers from other clubs but I can't always tell unless they tell me. Some females are dragged there by others and don't like it. One of them started talking to me when her male companions went to the restroom. I was glad when they came back. She wasn't happy and I wasn't saying much at all to her. I just happened to be sitting nearby. I bet her male friend got an earful after he left with her. Fortunately the music was loud so I couldn't hear much of what she was saying. I prefer not to interact with female customers when I visit strip clubs, unless they are friendly. One time a female customer waved me over to her table and explained how funny she thought it was that someone else was thinking she and I had been sleeping together. I didn't think that was funny. A dancer thought she was my gf because she snuck up behind me when I went to tip a dancer at the stage.
  • madgracy
    7 years ago
    I believe that only hookers go to strip clubs to find new customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion