tuscl

Dancer Dynamic Duos

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
I've noticed how some young dancers do everything with a partner, including commuting to the club, performing on stage, and socializing with patrons. Just observed a third pair doing this. So perhaps it's a trend.

At one of my favorite clubs there is a pair in their early 20's known as "The Twins". They're similarly shaped, gorgeous, caramel AAs. They not only stick together while in the club, they put on a super hot girl-on-girl show that the club patrons love. In reality, they're bi-sexual roomies. After dances with them together and individually, I tried for an OTC threesome with no luck. LOL!

The other two teams seem to just be in their late teens or early 20s. My suspicion is that these youngsters just need more support ITC, and management allows them to stick together.

Some of the young ladies I observed aren't old enough to drink or even patronize the clubs where they dance. After recently chatting up a stunning 19 yo who has a "wing girl", it creeped me out how young she was. Glad she works with a partner ITC. I couldn't bring myself to go after the beauty, despite an incredibly sensuous on stage performance and boner-inducing stage-side grind. She was too young to hold a decent convo. She wanted to do a VIP, but I passed.

A few questions:

1) Has anyone observed this type of dancer pairing?
2) Is there more to pairing up than just a little something different for patrons?
3) What's too young in your book?

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Dancer pairs are not uncommon, especially with dancers who are beginning or new to a club. Of course 19 is a little young--or way too old for some people.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Most dancers like working with a bestie to watch their backs and assist in working groups of customers. I have had some pretty memorable 3-ways with these duos as they already have carnal knowledge in some cases.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I got a private dance from a pair but that was before I started posting here and reading all of the crazy stories. So I was way more of a gentleman than I would be now.

Unfortunately, one of the girls said the second in the pair was her sister. That sort of made things weird.

Regarding age, I say that anything over 18 is brilliant! :)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've noticed it in the clubs more with shot girls over the years.

They try to get you to buy a shot, but when you refuse they ask "well, will you buy my friend here a shot? Or, How about buying us both a shot?"

It's a sales angle, pure and simple.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Tell them you have enough for one of them to go back to the VIP room........watch the equal partner act dissolve into a "only the strong survive divorce" ..............
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yep. Follies has just such a duo. Their act sometimes gets so wild on stage that the manager has asked them to tone it down. They love doing 3 somes in VIP. I know one TUSCLer that has done it twice with them.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I encounter teams of two dancers quite frequently. But for the most part I'm not really interested as one stripper at a time is all I need, and the price goes up quickly when there are two. The only exception was DS III. She was very young and not very confident so she hung around most of the time ITC with her best friend. They had sex together semi regularly and were truly best friends so being with her gave DS III a lot more comfort. Those girls did a great joint lap dance together. The only reason that I never did a threesome with them was that the friend always had a boyfriend while I was ducking DS III. The friend would do everything with me and DS III until it came time for my penis to make an appearance. Att that point DS III would take over.

As for what girls are too young, I've never found a girl dancing in a strip club who was too young.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I see the duos every now and then but not too often (and to the best of my recollection I've never seen it in a black club which are th ones I visit most) - I tend not to deal w/ duos b/c one of them usually doesn't know what she's doing and not at the level of the other one.

w.r.t. age, I've always been more attracted to older women - I've been w/ 18 and 19 y/o dancers (just dances) and it does creep me out a little bit when they tell me their age but I still get w/ them if I find them attractive and they know what they're doing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would steer clear of such a duo.

SJG

Who Killed Rasputin?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZObqTuk…

Church of Satan
    http://reverendcampbell.com/images/ritua…

http://www.churchofsatan.com/images/pete…

But LaVey's Church of Satan will be nothing compared to the organization I am building!

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Steer clear of duos unless you're at an extras club and know they will deliver.

I often think when I see 2 girls together trying to get your attention they want double the price and are trying to do half the work.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion