tuscl

Trailer Trash or Ghetto Girls ?

Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:28 AM
Which do you prefer and why?

30 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    I think those two have pretty much become the same thing.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If you twisted my arm and made me pick: ghetto girls are an instant boner killer for me, and unless I'm pretty buzzed, nearly no amount of hotness makes up for it. Whereas, I only need to be slightly buzzed for trailer trash
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Yes what is the real difference ?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    White ghetto trash. :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I'm more attracted to moderately tatted latinas from the hood versus flat out trailer trash which I associate with uneducated drama filled white honeys.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I never liked trashy girls I always liked classy and sassy with a fun streak. If ghetto is the same as trailer I don't care for either.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I think trailer trash girls give better head because they view it as recreational rather than professional.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    to me it all depends on the individual girl... looks first closely followed by sexiness...
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Can someone please explain the accurate meaning of these terms please? Thank you.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Who ever has the bigger tits (with moderation of course)!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Can someone please explain the accurate meaning of these terms please? Thank you." You are wise to come to tuscl to ask a question that requires racial sensitivity, understanding, empathy, and a balanced approach in its response. At its simplest, ghetto girls are from the ghetto; trailer trash grow up in trailer parks; urban vs rural. The two groups have lots of things in common: they grow up economically disadvantaged and often marginalized, they don't always have great family lives, they are often uneducated, they don't always behave in a classy manner, they are more than willing to engage in screaming matches and fisticuffs in public, they both think Red Lobster is a fancy restaurant, etc. But there are differences, too. Never one to miss the opportunity to make broad racist generalizations, here's my guide: Black girls: if they are one or the other, they will be ghetto. There may be a such thing as black trailer trash, but I've never met one. Latin girls: See black girls. Asian girls: Rare to run into one who is either, but if you do run into one who fits, she'll always be ghetto. White girls: Years ago, if they were one or the other, they were all trailer trash. These days, a lot are ghetto. So this one needs disambiguating. Luckily, ol' Subraman is on the case, and can clear the air for you with exactly one question: "Do you like Hennessy?" If yes, ghetto. If no, trailer trash. You're welcome!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes of course there are individual differences. But trailer trash implies whites, shit heads. Usually Born Again Christians and morons. Ghetto girl implies ethnics, people who have some sense and are just trying to live in a harsh and unfair world, but are not themselves complicit in it. Prefer them anytime over the above. When east of Texas, plan to associate only with ethnics. SJG 8 dead in Mississippi shooting rampage. ( I spelled Mississippi correctly without computer assistance. [view link] Bread! Peace! Land! even more exciting than the French [view link] more Russia [view link] Santa Clara's stupid stadium. Management of this is total fiasco. Better they just let my Christian Eating Lions have exclusive use. [view link]
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    Trailer trash by far. They're more likely to have my preferred body type (ie., no ass implants). Also, I find them to be much nicer - there is probably no way you're going to get any actual respect from a ghetto girl without being a thug due to the mainstream cultural dominance of hip hop.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In my experience Ghetto Girls are much more heads up than White Trash. The former are fighting for fairness and a life for themselves, where as the latter are complicit in their own repression. And today this has gotten far worse, voting for Donald Trump. SJG
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why are strippers like tornados? A. They both end up in trailer parks.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I don't think Subra gets the credit he deserves for the clear understanding of human dynamics in the United States of America. He understands the nuanced intrinsic and often unexplainable underlying motives, and can simplify it and make it explainable to the rest of us simpletons.... so hats off to him.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    And added another one who prefers trailer-trash over ghetto. I think the density of the ghettos causes these strippers to be more open hostility and preemptive malice than the less dense trailer trash. Obviously I wouldn't want to marry either one but trailer trash at least from time to time actually pretend to have some semblance of manners.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ghetto Girls, you are talking about maybe a 50% rate of decent political consciousness. Trailer Trash, you are talking about maybe a 2% rate of decent political consciousness. SJG
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Embarrassingly, I have always had a weird, but very powerful attraction to trailer trash girls. As a black man from an affluent suburb, I'm perplexed by it myself. Anyways, comparing the two: they both are often uneducated (or simply ignorant), but ghetto girls are more commonly street smart, strategic in what they do, protective, and stubborn (not a bad thing all the time). You have to be ready for a fight so to speak with them, and accept they're not going to let some things go. Trash, on the other hand, while still being stubborn about some things, are more likely to be impressionable, open and carefree. Besides have a little bit more of a sexual attraction to white girls, the less mental and emotional fortitude needed to deal with a trailer trash girl is why they get my vote, though the loyalty you can earn from a ghetto girl is appealing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Googling Ghetto Girls: [view link] They used to have a special BBW night at SF Market St. Cinema. On their web page the girls were BIG, and they were wearing totally see thru. But they were a real primal turn on. [view link] SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Thank you Gaca! I am particularly proud of the insight about Red Lobster :)
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Well I wouldn't say ghetto girls necessarily like me as they go more for the thug types of guys but it hasn't stopped me from doing business in the club. Can't say I've had any interaction with trailer trash in or out of the club but from what I understand they also go for the thug guys too lol.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I agree that Subraman hit the nail on the head, as usual. I suppose I prefer trailer trash over ghetto girls since they seem less belligerent. I certainly don't care that their political consciousness is at only 2% vs 50% or whatever the fuck SJG was droning on about.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I-mut: Why are you asking that question ? Good one S-man. You're a scholar and a gentleman, I don't care what others say about you.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I need a reason to pose a question? Getting more work in suburban and rural areas. A couple observations: trailer trash girls will fuck just because they like to fuck, they don't expect to be paid, but take them to DQ for a burger and a shake and you're in. The beej is sincere rather than automated, they really like to make you feel good so they know they're covered on a second trip to DQ. The drama is far less intense and some of it is even for a legit grievance. Visually I prefer dark but it's all warm wet n pink in the inside.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Thank you sirs. I will continue to try to exceed expectations, however low :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Subra is a god on this board. Interestingly Imamutt makes a good point in his above post - I'd have to agree with it as well if you can read between the lines of his joke.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Damn I guess most of Yall havent been to the Atlanta stripclubs lol. 90% of the strippers are ghetto girls. But there's two types. Ghetto/hustler and Ghetto/ratchet. I prefer the hustler type. If your money is long you shouldn't have a problem with them. The ratchets??... They'll set up an OTC and get their dike girlfriend or cousin to rob your ass. By the way Im 33 black and lived in GA all my life. So yea I know a thing or 2 about these "ghetto girls"... Havent ran across trailer trash though.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You get involved with women who lack political consciousness, like trailer trash, then you become part of their reactionary reality. SJG Oswald Rayner [view link] British intelligence agent in St. Petersburg, believed to have been the one which fired the shot which killed Rasputin.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Yes Lloyd ghetto chicks are kniwn for their political acumen. You fucking faggot retard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion