tuscl

Busy OTC schedule

larryfisherman
California
At one of my fav clubs I'm working on OTC with three of the girls there this week. On Wednesday with one of the girls I'm scheduled for P4P sex at her house. On Friday with another girl we are gonna to dinner and a bar afterwards, she might want me to pay for her time (I'll of course pay for the drinks and dinner, but fuck that paying for time shit). On Saturday with the third girl we are hitting up some nightclubs, maybe potentially taking her back to my place at the end of the night, we'll see how tipsy she gets lol.

A few questions:

Does word spread in the club among dancers about which customers they're fucking OTC?

If a dancer you're seeing OTC finds out you're seeing another dancer OTC at the same club, how would that if at all affect OTC with her?

Do you guys try to do OTC with multiple girls (I'm not talking about threesomes) in the same club, or do you just try for one girl at that club?

When you're trying for OTCs with multiple girls, do you try to spread it out (one girl one week, another girl another week etc)?

Lastly this paying for time shit OTC, have you ever done it? Is it common? How much do you usually pay for her time?

17 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Which System are you using? RickyBoy's or some other?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Dougster I used your "just ask" for one of the girls. For the second girl she suggested it. And the third one it was kind of a mutual thing.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    1. Any concern about word spreading? I think it's important for both parties to keep the OTC secret. Not doing so caused a big problem for one OTC friend of mine, due to a jealous judgemental fellow dancer.

2. What's impact of same club, multi-dancer OTC if discovered? Again, if secrecy is enforced OTCs happen in silos. No issue. I'd just tell the truth. I find that a regular OTC dancer (like my SB) is primarily concerned about me spending money on other dancers instead of her. She doesn't want some other bitch getting any of my P4P cash. LOL!

3. Trying for same club, multi-dancer OTC? I've had separate OTCs with 3 dancers from same club. Pretty sure they don't associate. But I really don't care if they do. No strings attached.

4. Spreading out multi-dancer OTC? No effort made to spread the 3 previously mentioned. Two of the OTCs were one and done. If I had three long term OTCs going at once, I'd spread them out due to budget, schedule and sexual desire.

5. Paying for time? Haven't encountered this issue. Would avoid paying for time OTC. I've had a couple free OTCs with sex. Have only done one dinner only OTC, and no payment for time was requested.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thanks Hungry!
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I always get a chuckle out of the "Pay for her time" discussions on TUSCL. With the thought being it is somehow more pathetic to pay for having dinner with a honey versus paying for fucking.

Folks, with the exception of the rare unicorn, these honeys only spend time with us PL's for money. We all pay for "all" their time, it is just a matter of timing. If it makes a PL feel better to hand the honey the money to her at the club or at the hotel than so be it. Think I'm wrong? Pay the honey nothing, ever, and see how much time she spends with you in any capacity. It is all a matter of timing.

I enjoy the company of beautiful, young, sexy women in any environment immensely. I pay for their time even if it is just a meal. What I pay for a couple hours of uninterrupted alone time with a fun sexy honey at dinner is barely a fraction what I would pay in the SC.

Guess what? It is extremely rare that they flake. I have never been stood up. They are almost always on time and attentive.

For the OP: I suggest quitting the BS head games with yourself and accept the brutal truth of P4P. If these honeys know they will always make cash dealing with you, the rest of the issues become non-issues quickly.

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @lone wolf- how much do you pay for a couple of hours of uninterrupted time at dinner? "barely a fraction" of what you pay in the SC sounds like maybe what 50 bucks?
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    50 to 75 bucks is the norm. Amazing deal given it probably takes them an hour to get ready, sometimes have to drive 30 minutes, and the meal can last 1 to 2 hours.

They all seem to enjoy dining out and act like they don't get taken out much with really beinig listened too. With just a couple of exceptions, I always have a blast.

Keep in mind, that it is easy to go up in dollars but difficult to go down. Start low and invite them to a cuisine they like...go from there.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My record is ducking four girls otc at the same time from the same club -- video girl, DS III, GingerBread, and free girl. Surprisingly the drama was minimal. Each girl knew that I had other favs, and they all just took turns. Video girl was suspicious and gave me some shit about the others but I made it clear to her that she had to play nice or I would drop her.

I never pay strippers for their "time." That would be idiotic and totally unnecessary.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry I just read your first words and I can see there is a serious problem. You speak about working on setting up OTC with girls, 3 of them.

First of all, that is not something you work on. Girls that do that will agree to it straight out, very little in preliminaries. It doesn't need to be a big project.

Now sure, the more you can talk to the girl ITC, the better. But if she is open to that she will agree. You go into some of these clubs after 10pm, and likely girls will be, in coded language, soliciting you for 2am OTC.

Second, in my view, best to always treat women as civilians. As such, they might not agree to outside meetings right off. But it won't take much longer.

Be sure to give them your name and business card. Make you own "consultant" business cards if you want. Web site is nice too. But girls like biz cards. Try to get either a phone number of at least a promise that she will call you. If you talk about where you might take her out, given her night time work schedule, it will help in letting her see that this is a civilian approach and it will help it go more smoothly when the outing occurs.

If she talks about money, offer to help 'take care of her', make sure her bills are paid. This makes it more civilian. So she gets the best of both. No girl can resist that.

If the talk goes that way, assume she will be in your bed that night.

And always pursue no more than one girl per club at a time, because of course they observe what is going on and talk.

You are being too shy, too timid. These girls are not that hard to bed. Even posting on this board, you come across as chicken.

No advantage, in my view, to ever suggesting to them that money buys their pussies, even if they are making it clear that it does work that way.

SJG

8 dead in Mississippi shooting rampage. ( I spelled Mississippi correctly without computer assistance.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-8-dead…

Bread! Peace! Land!
    even more exciting than the French
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV9G1QUI…

Santa Clara's stupid stadium. Management of this is total fiasco. Better they just let my Christian Eating Lions have exclusive use.
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I pay strippers for their time when they spend their time sucking and fucking.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    My business card will say Larry The Fisherman lol.

@Lone Wolf- that doesn't sound too bad
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    larry is going to be on summer vacation from school soon so he can spend the summer trying to get laid. Not gonna happen.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, running your own business has tremendous advantages, even if in the beginning it isn't much more than a name.

SJG
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    "Be sure to give them your name and business card. Make you own "consultant" business cards if you want. Web site is nice too. But girls like biz cards"

Another great system is born. Following SJG advice and you're are sure to become the second greatest front room make out artist in California.

I think I'll combine 4 of the finest systems TUSCL has to offer in to MOAS (Mother of All Systems). First you get bogus business cards and a pseudo web site (SJG). Pay top dollar for the finest white polyester 3 piece suit you can find at Goodwill or Salvation Army (RD). Get a rescue dog, preferably a dachshund(42W). With all of your props, go to the strip club and offer the most beautiful stripper a $1000 and deem her a dream stripper (JS).
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If you're counting on a stripper to be discreet, you will probably be disappointed. Even as a customer, I have had strippers tell me customer's names and MOs (the older guy wearing a suit who tried to get each of them to go home with him, the guy who tried to fuck every girl at her old club, and who another dancer told me had been fucking the girl who told me that, etc)

Even without OTC, there was whining with the Diamond, Sapphire and Ruby situation the other night. Diamond is friendliest that I had never gotten dances from. Her friend Sapphire who I had gotten dances from (and who apparently counted me on waiting for her) said that I had stolen her dance because I finally got one from Diamond. Ruby said she was mad at me because she thought I might have gotten a dance from that bitch she had gotten in a fight with earlier.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If you're counting on a stripper to be discreet, you will probably be disappointed."

I admire your restrained understatement here :) The girls talk. Sometimes it's just innocent, clueless indiscretion; often, it's done maliciously to make her frenemy stripper jealous or feel bad.

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ no stripper is going to brag about hanging out with Fishstix.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion