tuscl

Penguins Win!!!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
That was one whale of a series between the Pens and the Senators. Seven games with the last game going into double overtime.

Terrific performances by the goaltenders of both teams. Selfless shot blocking. Games relatively devoid of penalties.

I actually feel sorry for the Ottawa players and fans, particularly their goalie. They played well enough to win, as did the Pens. I won't claim it's the best series ever, but it was a classic and ESPN spent a lot of time talking about it this morning.

What amazes me about the NHL is how these guys can beat each other up for an hour (or more!) And when it's over, line up, smile, and congratulate each other.

I bet there was standing room only for the whirlpools after the game - those guys had to be a dog tired black and blue mess!

Pittsburgh - Nashville starts Monday. Don't miss it!

5 comments

• sflguy123
    7 years ago
    It was a good series and a good game 7. I was freaking out.

I'm a fan of all Pittsburgh pro teams but only really care about football.

Except when the Pens are in the playoffs I watch.

I think NHL players are tougher than NFL players.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    What a game 7 that was!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I go to Pens games whenever I can....been a fan for years........I'm amazed they have gone so far this year with all the injuries they have had .....hockey in my estimation is a physically more demanding sport than football.

I plan on going to at least one Pens/Preds game
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    That was one of the most consistently intense games I've ever seen in my life, from the second it started to the end of the second overtime.

YOWZA!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    penguins got lucky game 1.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion