tuscl

They're Out There

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I have been finding that there are a lot of strip clubs in North America that are not even listed on TUSCL.

Whenever I go to a new area, I ask locals at bars, shuttle drivers, gas station clerks, etc where the strip clubs are at even though I may have already perused TUSCL. Sometimes they tip me off to places that are not even listed on TUSCL. Other times, I just bump into new clubs. I do a lot of driving and exploring for work and pleasure. I will spot places that look or sound like titty bars. If they are open and I have the time, I will check them out in person. If they are closed or I am not able to stop, I take down the address and research them on Google and Facebook to see if they really are a strip club and that they are still operating.

Over the past year, I have found around forty new clubs. Some of them, I've been able to get added to the website. Back in March, I found three new clubs in one day. Just this weekend, I added two: one in Louisiana and one in Illinois.

Bang on,

sinclair

15 comments

• alerius
    7 years ago
    Where's the IL one?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Good job, sinclair !!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I just read an article about a guy in Alaska that converted a large fishing boat into a floating strip club. Seems it's ok to undock it and go for a ride on the water and let the strippers do their thing on the boat.

If there's a will, there's a way!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some of these could be an underground circuit, like we sometimes have here in San Jose. Anyway, submit them and write reviews.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Dickbreath, hanging out in your mom's basement masturbating to VHS tapes is not considered an "underground circuit."

Side note - Sinclair is my hero, just like I'm Juice's hero, and Juice is Crazyjoe's hero.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I thought American Standard was CrazyJoe's hero?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    What I want to know is where to find the Mexican bar table dancing joints. These places come and go and are difficult to find, but Im addicted to them. It's the whole combination of the table, and the Mexicans, and of course the bar, not to mention the dancing by Mexicans. It's a huge turn on. Is anybody else into his too?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i think that's the Mexican hat dancing joints. no Mexican table dancing joints.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    shit
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "What I want to know is where to find the Mexican bar table dancing joints. These places come and go and are difficult to find, but Im addicted to them. It's the whole combination of the table, and the Mexicans, and of course the bar, not to mention the dancing by Mexicans. It's a huge turn on. Is anybody else into his too?"

Only if they serve watermelon juice, no alcohol!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I'm with you there JS69. It would be a lot easier to find them if they weren't always underground. I don't generally look for clubs in basements and tunnels.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I am more into underwater dive bars.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't bother with unlisted clubs if they only operate on certain days and they dont have continuous dancing on stage.
    I have known of some places like that. They did not stay in business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The more info the better so good job on adding new clubs you run into, it's appreciated.

I can see some issues as to why there are clubs not on TUSCL:

+ lazy TUSCLers that don't take the time

+ can be a PITA to add a club in that it takes time (not sure if it may fall thru the "TUSCL cracks" if one does not follow-up w/ Founder or if he eventually gets to it no matter what)

+ small clubs may be less known and visited and thus less apt to be added

+ clubs that closes then reopens at a later time either with the same, or a different, name - TUSCL may have been notified of its closure but not its reopening as the same, or a new/different, club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion