tuscl

New York strip club?

Yusuke305
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
So I'm in NY for vacation and I'm like 3 blocks away from a gentlemens club (forgot the name.) however, I've heard a lot of bad things about NY strip clubs. Can anyone verify these rumors that I've heard?

1) you cannot touch the strippers

2) the only get fully nude in a private dance

3) they only do air dances (even in private LP rooms)

12 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Some touching is allowed, and you can get more than an air dance. But any real fun will be outrageously expensive. Save your money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The one time I went to a strip club in NYC (Hustler), the prices were outrageous (like everything else in NYC). It's a seller's market.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I've had nice times at 2 Manhattan strip joints: Flashdancers & Private Eyes. Got great grinds from most dancers and was able to touch ass & titties most of the time at a cost of $20 per song. If you're shopping for extras, prices spike up much higher.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    >1) you cannot touch the strippers

Kindda true in Manhattan. Bouncers will confront you to upsell you to VIP or throw you out the door if they think you are poor.

2) the only get fully nude in a private dance

Bottoms always stay on everywhere ITC if they have a liquor license. Bottoms only come off in NJ or Showpalace LIC AFAIK. Even at a bottomless club, if she didnt take off her bottoms on stage, ask her if she takes off her bottoms for a private dance. Some girls just think they are too beautiful to do that, and the club wont fire them because they need a couple token 9s and 10s. Note very rarely a girl at a liquor license club allows DATY, FIV or FS but her bottoms are still on just pushed to the side, but it is so rare it is an accident.

3) they only do air dances (even in private LP rooms)

Yep, some only do air dances. That is why you do a single $20-$30 song and see what happens. Also try to observe what other dancers do with other customers to figure out if you just got a 9/10 ROB or all girls airdance all the time. Certain PLs come to SCs only to throw $ at twerking asses infront of their bros and the strippers know that and the handsy pervert PL is worthless to them.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I met a Detroit girl once in a Manhattan club.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Mostly though it's just Russian and other Eastern European girl who, contrary to popular opinion, are not generally off the charts in terms of looks, but are off the charts in terms of hustle. If you thought was bad, Manhattan is even a step above that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK of a go-to club in NYC - Gallaghers used to get decent reviews but it seems to have fallen-off (though I have not followed its reviews for a while) - unless you are bored w/ nothing to do it may be better to save your $$$ to club back home in Miami; i.e. AFAIK it's not as if you are missing something special by not clubbing in NYC.

If you must club and don't get any solid feedback on this thread; then looking at clubs w/ the most reviews is sorta of a starting-point in narrowing down a potential club but one would need to read some of its current reviews to get a better grasp of the club (when one clicks on a city name one can then sort the clubs by different criteria including # of reviews).
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    1) you cannot touch the strippers - Not true at the clubs I've visited. However, level of touching varies from club to club.

2) the only get fully nude in a private dance - this is true of most NYC clubs which, with just a few exceptions, are topless joints.

3) they only do air dances (even in private LP rooms) - I've gotten good full on grinds at the clubs I've visited on open floor and in lap dance areas. In VIP, mileage is higher, but expensive. See my reviews for details.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    NY is a broad stroke. In Manhattan, it's very limited. In places like flashdancers, touching is discouraged, mainly by the dancers. The bouncers are too spread out thinly to catch everything especially considering how dark it is. Most clubs are $20/song but the songs half the time get cut in half due to them being part of a mix. It can go from 2.3-3 minutes to 1.5 minutes.

Most girls in Manhattan are super hustlers unless your clearly an indication of a fat cat or a regular. Manhattan is a tourist spot so they're all about quick convo, money and go. And also mostly Eastern Europe. The "best" time I got was at Blue Diamond but it was extremely dead and the girl was desperate.

Go to Brooklyn, or Queens or the Bronx if you must do NYC. Long island is eh and Staten island is just too far. If you want Staten island your might as well go to NJ. Your best time may actually either be a black club (many of them are catering to lighter skinned chicks, which is annoying these days but whatever) or this "dive" called Port 'O Call in Jamaica NY. Seats are hard, but the mileage goes very far.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Save your money. The Queens clubs are now almost as bad as the Manhattan joints. You might find Riverhead in LIC a neat little experience, but you need to go after 10:00 in order to find dancers there. Port-of-call is also ok if you like broken down pigs.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @rickdugun I say not true for port o call. You just don't like women with big butts. Only some of them are bigger than desired, and not by much either.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    For a second after reading that title, I thought you were asking about making a sandwich with bacon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion