tuscl

Alexandra Daddario

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I can't believe that she needed to resort to Tinder to find an LTR. Even before we saw her boobs in True Detective, I would have eaten a mile of her shit just to taste her ass

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201…

12 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Never understood how pretty women could have a hard time finding a date

Someone please explain this to me
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    All women have "trouble" finding dates today because they have a list requirements an arm long and sky high expectations.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    They have too many expectations and wants, or they're too shallow to be with someone that's not "on there level", some of them are tired of being used for free.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Yeah, they're very selective in mate choice
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    So grab them by the pussy !!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Just being gorgeous isn't enough. I dated one professional at the same time I was dating the girl who'd become my wife. The model was flawless, and even had an impossibly sexy Cajun accent. She said men were afraid to approach her, and at 5'11", she was intimidatingly statuesque. I found her mood swings from a near starvation diet to be the deal breaker. Monroe LA is give hours from New Orleans. I'm not making that drive wondering whether I'll be seeing Margot Robbie or Harley Quinn. Another semipro model I dated in NOLA was a single mother of two from the CAR, whose psycho husband had carved up her belly the first time she tried to leave him. Looked like a shorter Tyra Banks with her clothes on, and it wasn't hard to get past the acarred mass of her belly when she was naked. However, she had no other marketable skills and a ton of baggage, so I never let anything meaningful develop (for me, she did). Last example: Jennifer Aniston. Look at her failed relationships. How fucking a toxic personality must she be?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    For many women, finding a date is easy, but finding a *good* date is another story. The same can be said for a lot of guys. I suspect that a lot of the traffic at this site and at strip clubs is sourced from guys who are frustrated with civilian dating.

Also, I can guarantee that a lot of guys who saw her profile on Tinder assumed that it was some sort of fake phishing account.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've noticed women have "checklists" like yahtzee said, and people in general have NO IDEA who a soul mate will be, myself included. My current #1 g/f is someone I would have never dated in 1000 years had she filled out a checklist. I would have wanted an beautiful Asian spinner who is athletic. She's 5'9", overweight, not particularly attractive and would never play a sport ever. But we have the best dates because we are both intelligent, have the same sense of humor and don't sweat the small stuff.

Most women wouldn't know a soul mate if they hit them over the head. They think if a guy hits their bullet points than he'll be a good match for them. Mothing could be farther from the truth.

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yahtzee and SCPandit +1

one time i went out on a date with a girl i met on tinder and she was very attractive. guys have different tastes, i understand that, but this girl would be viewed as hot by the vast majority of men. plus, she had a very good job.

long story short, she didn't want a second date with me because of my job. i wasn't upset about it because i can't force a woman to go out with me again.

so then after she informed she didn't want to go out again, i told her, "well you won't have any trouble finding a guy who wants to be with you. you have a good job, your own home, and you're obviously very attractive" and then she said..... "thanks Go Vikings, but it really hasn't been that easy". LOL

how can a beautiful woman with all that going for herself have a hard time finding a BF? read SCPandit and yahtzees posts.....that's how!
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I think Alexandra is very attractive
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    So we agree: it's either their fault or it's their fault.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    She is a seriously hot. Her eyes grab you.
    When I was young I would have had trouble approaching a girl like her. She likely had an entourage of assholes following her around.The girls who wanted to be her and the douche bag guys who thought they were hot stuff. I would have figured she was not worth the trouble.
    Why fight the crowd over a 10 when the 8 is willing and wet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion