tuscl

How do I check my inbox?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So where's the in box now?

13 comments

• Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Upper right hand side of the pages, click on "messages."

CP
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Where's the search button?

For the inbox, do you have a "Messages" on your ribbon / navigation strip on the top (on desktop? I think on mobile, it's on the navigation strip on the bottom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    On my mobile "Messages" appears all the way at the bottom
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Thanks Papi
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The new TUSCL look has strengths and weaknesses. I had been maintaining local Internet traffic privacy by using a proxy server and encryption. This is not working with the new TUSCL interface.

Anyway, below is my own outside profile page. Please save this web address outside of TUSCL, like in some well labeled emails to yourself.

Heaven forbid, but things happen. Sometimes LE strikes, sometimes other things happen without any warning.

If anything happens to TUSCL, I'll start a lifeboat message board, and announce it on my outside profile. It would just be a life boat until we hear from Founder what he is doing.

This is a good group and we should not get scattered

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

I'd start a lifeboat right now, just that I am tied up with lots of stuff.

SJG
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    On my desk top, "Messages" appears in a group of ~ 10 other options on top of page. I could send you a test PM to see if your alert works, Gaca.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    "I'd start a lifeboat right now, just that I am tied up with lots of stuff."

You are tied up? Or do you mean you are too busy tiring someone up in the basement?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Warhawks, you have a naughty imagination.

How many people here are into getting girls into restraints?

I am not. But I do know that there is domination and submission in all human interactions, especially the sexual ones. And I do generally play to this, though without mechanical or other physical restraints. Just verbal, and how I bodily interact with the girl. And believe you me, lots of girls really LOVE THAT!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    #continuestobecreepyasfuck
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ #continuetobethekindofbeligerantnoonewouldputupwithf2f

Young stripper in Sunnyvale, from Pennsylvania, in a school girl uniform, no bra under her t-shirt. She let me know she liked restraints. So I told her that it is very easy to injure a girl in restraints, putting too much force on the restraint points.

So I explained to her about dominance and submission being part of all human affairs, and held up my hands to show how I could restrain a girl just by pinning her down with my body weight and holding on to her wrists.

She liked that. She wanted me to take her hone with me and deliver. But I was married. :(

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    #sanjoselloydthesleepytimerapistandqueenofthebathouse
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "no one would put up with f2f"

So... you've never actually explained what that means.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well this isn't the Wild Wild West. So eventually people who cause problems get handled by police. But this doesn't mean that I don't ever find ways to personalize it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion