tuscl

Joke: Strippers Won't Tell You Their Name To Protect Their Privacy.

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:57 PM
But they'll show you their butthole for a dollar.

17 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's not really a joke, that's the funny part.
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    so true.. For 60 I just had a BBBJCIM while holding her in a bowling ball grip.. go figure..
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think protecting their names is a necessary and very smart move. At our underground Mexican Bar shows, the male talent agents have working names. When I was married I had a PL name too. Not anymore though. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why do they only have the Mexican Bar shows in the basement? That sounds a bit racist to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There have been some clubs which were basement only, like Club-Ante in San Mateo. I think the issue was that it did not officially exist, just more space for the upstairs blues club, Vibes. So no one in City Hall knew that there was a strip club in town. Worked for quite a while, but then, as is usually the case, the City got the building demolished. Our Mexican Bars are usually ground level. But San Jose keeps getting them closed down, and usually by demolishing the building. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG would you please just shut the fuck up.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    How do you see who you are making out with in the front room of those Mexican underground bars with no light down there in the basement? For all you know, you could be making out with a guy!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Low lights, really just right. No, these Latinas are beloved. And Shailynn, your mom is calling you. SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"For all you know, you could be making out with a guy!!! " You just gave half the guys on tuscl a boner
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Subraman +10 :) SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Yeah I remember a dancer the other night asked where I was from and then told me she goes to the nearby college. Then she said let's not exchange names. I don't know why not, she could dance for me on her off days. She'd give me a good reason to clean up my house too. I'm good though. I don't want to pay for dances at my house. I guess there's a chance I could run into her though. I don't think she lives on my street. That would be weird.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    This paradox doesn't bother me shailynn. After all, Sexy woman showing me he butthole for a dollar = brilliant Sexy woman telling me her name is Rebekah, not Boner Garage = I could have guessed that her birth name wasn't Boner Garage!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I used to think it was a big deal to learn a dancer's real name; these days I don't care so I don't ask. If I get their cell # I do trace it, and lots of times their real name is on the account which is stupid. If I were a dancer I'd have that blocked.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I always thought their moms liked red wine and jewelry...................
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If the girl wants you to know her real name, she will tell you. But if you ask her, you'll just get another fake name. So I just go by what name(s) they volunteer, until there is some reason for me to see some sort of official documents. SJG Please save this web address outside of TUSCL, like in some well labeled emails to yourself. If anything happens to TUSCL, I'll start a lifeboat message board, and announce it on my outside profile. It would just be a life boat until we hear from Founder what he is doing. This is a good group and we should not get scattered [view link]
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Honestly i don't want them to know who i am.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't care if they know my name, I always tell them it when they ask. I used to have 2 dancers live next door to me and although I knew where they worked, I never could bring myself to see them dance. That would be literally too close to home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion