tuscl

Quick Miami Questions

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

I'm in Miami, I've done some reading but I like to get a bit more input.

1. Tootsie's appears to be the best overall value. Is this still true? I heard the same about Baby Dolls in Dallas and wasn't impressed.

2. If I want to see the abosolutely most beautiful women and cost is no object is Scarlett's the best?

13 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    I don't like Tootsies and would concur with Scarlett's and put Dean's gold out there. Papi would have the most current info.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I think the day when you are visiting matters. If you just want to see pretty girls, you have some other options. However if you just want to see pretty girls, during an off time (i.e. dayshift, or a slow day Mon or Tue), then you're probably safest going to Tootsies. Again with these blanket Miami questions, what you are looking for out of your visit matters. Are you looking for lap dances, or extras, or a party vibe, or the best looking women? Are you looking for latinas, black girls, white girls, or a very mixed club with options? Do you like them curvy or skinny. Tootsies isn't the best club down here as to any of those options above, but if you are looking for the best club with all of the above factors combined & averaged out, then it's Tootsies.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I agree completely with your tentative conclusion. Scarlett's for the hottest girls, Tootsies for extra high mileage. Only caveat is that Ive never been to E11 downtown. It may have really hot women given the insanely high prices but it's as much night club as strip club as I understand it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tootsies may not be the perfect but it is the most consistently satisfying.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm in Miami bitch! - LMFAO

Hopefully you get my joke
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't visit the mixed clubs too much these days - Tootsies has been getting some negative reports on the talent in the recent past - Baby Dolls Dallas has gotten infiltrated w/ many of the types of dancers one finds at Tootsies (Cubans) so if you didn't like Baby Dolls you may not like Tootsies.

Scarlett's, Deans Gold, and E11ven, will probably be more up your alley if you did not like Baby Dolls (none of these places have a good dayshift and E11ven in particular gets going very late, Miami clubs close 5 am and later).

Diamond Dolls in Pompano is all Cuban but the girls often tend to be smaller than at Tootsies and thus many find them more attractive.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Tootsies isn't the "best" in any particular regard, certainly not value. It's very consistent & very flexible though. You're unlikely to have an amazing time on the cheap, but as long as your aren't an idiot you're likely to have a really good time without going totally broke. It can satisfy most anyone. If you just wanna sit & watch, hang out downstairs and no one will bug you. If you want to sit and chat, go upstairs, it'll cost you to get the girls to sit and chat, but they will. You can sit and get good action at the tip rail, ignore the stage and just get lap dances, or dive right in and take care of business in a room. Whatever kind of SC'ing you like to do, you can get a decent experience at Tootsies pretty much any time they're open. There are drawbacks though, english speaking girls are hard to find, a lot of girls are all about the hustle to the point where ROB's are common and the experience is often very mechanical. In terms of best value, I'd say the Body Club has that locked up, if you don't mind or enjoy its "Black Strip Club" atmosphere and dancer type.

Scarlett's does generally have better looking girls, especially weekend nights. During the summer there is a definite drop off as the local girls take summer off and the touring girls go home; The effect is more pronounced during the day. You're not gonna get any extras there, or much interaction with girls on stage. You can easily spend a ton on the step up $35 dances or the way overpriced rooms if you aren't careful. Weekend nights its very much a party atmosphere, so if you want to just chill and take in the sights you'll have to spend on private seating and bottle service. It ain't a bad place at all, but it's got its own vibe that has to align with what you're looking for or you'll be miserable. Eleven might have better looking girls though, although I've only been there twice and didn't find it to be that impressive, although I can't stand the pretentious attitudes there so maybe I just wrote it off.

In that same area, I find Deans Gold to be a fair compromise between the two, at least after 11pm. Also, there are a shit ton of clubs in the greater Miami area, especially if you include the norther Broward area of Pompano beach. I find the Pompano beach trio of Cheetah, Diamond Dolls, and Booby Trap to offer something for anyone. Cheetah's lively without being too much of a party, dancers tend to be friendly and affectionate, but have limits on how far they'll go. Diamond Dolls is upscale without being pretentious, dancers tend to be mechanical and business like but will do what they say. Booby Trap is a bit of a dive, but you can find dancers who are both affectionate & businesslike. You've also got Porthole & Pink if you like the darker girls; Porthole being more mileage oriented and Pink being more "make it rain" style. In a few weeks Solid Gold is rumored to be opening at the old Centerfolds/Swinging Richards location.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    I'm just a white guy looking for white girls but I don't mind other flavors. I'm not here often so I'm trying to hit up two clubs. Ideally one with the hottest Ice Queens I'm trying to hit up at least and then whatever else that's good value.

I'm staying in Hollywood, FL and would prefer to Uber. I guess Scarlett's and Deans is a good combo?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Scarlett's and Deans are good choices
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Scarlett's and Deans are good choices but mainly on nightshift
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't bother w/ extras at Scarlett's, all rooms are camera- monitored so you would only get dances in VIP.

Also at Scarlett's they have $25 and $35 lap-dances, only difference is the $35 LDs are in a nicer room so not worth it since you'll get the same type of dance (cameras) although some of the dancers will try to spin-it differently (the $25 dance rooms are nice enough) - this is not to be confused w/ the 2-for-$35 dance specials
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    How's the mileage at Deans?
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    Verdict. Hit up Deans Gold, Scarlett's and Tootsies.

Deans was slightly pricey but worthwhile. I was satisfied with Tootsies but I might I have got lucky with my opitons that night.

Scarlett's was nice but a bit too high energy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion