tuscl

OTC can be Dangerous

Monday, May 15, 2017 7:23 PM
The following link is a police report of an Ebony Inn dancer that set her customer up to be robbed by her boyfriend and his friends. [view link] I met a dancer for the first time at a club and got several dances with her. She asked to exchange numbers and we did. Subsequently she texted me on several occasions asking for rides around town. I made excuses because I wasn't familiar with her and I would rather be safe than sorry. I never saw her again. My question is. Under what circumstances (time, intuition, etc) do you feel comfortable with OTC?

14 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I can't count all the times I've met up with a dancer OTC, and I never had any problems and never felt concerned about my safety. But I have very good intuition, and I don't do P4P, so I was never meeting up with strangers who were only seeing me because of some payment arrangement. I once left a club with a dancer within 2 hours of meeting her, and there was never any question that I would be safe with her. I say go with your intuition.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Never go OTC with dancers named "Knockout."
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    ebony inn...typical. let me make myself a cup of cocoa and give this a read.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i skimmed some of the article. the guy did a lot of stupid things, most of all, checking into a room where visitors/intruders had immediate access to the room instead of having to walk through an attended lobby, and also surrendering control of the room keys. for starters. if i knew more details i'm sure i'd find lots of other things he did that weren't very bright
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Hmm...i've been in this situation many times. Actually much dicier situations not thinking with the big head and under the influence combo. Amazing I haven't been robbed before.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Nice find. I enjoy reading things like this and imagining what I might do. I try to make my OTCs more like real dates (dinner and some other activity before getting down) and not pump-and-dumps at Motel 6s, though. On the other hand, the document seems to imply he was her regular customer for almost a month before the incident happened. If a dancer built up a sense of familiarity with me like that, I can easily see myself falling for it. I'd like to think I would listen to my instincts when something seemed off, though.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Goin to the cheap hotel was an obvious mistake. A nice hotel is no guarantee but it certainly lessens the risks. This is also why I carry a handgun to most otc outings, and I know how to use it safely and accurately. If a guy comes into the room he is going to be shot.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Better rapport with the dancer. Treat her like a civvie, not a hooker. Front room makeout session, then the back room, then leave with her. I feel that that plus innate instincts about people should protect you. People get run over by cars, people get hit by lighting, caught in crossfire in robberies. SJG
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The quickest OTC I had was the CF I started a thread on firing earlier today. I would say maybe 2 months? I've posted about her but I'm not sure how long it was. One was 2 years and the other 3 years. I don't move too fast with OTC...but I prefer BB sex so dancers aren't usually on my scope.
  • xxxrated
    7 years ago
    Its mostly instinctive..... Some girls are sweet and bubbly (OTC them) Some girls appear like they would hang around thugs(avoid those) (Tattoos) (slang talk) (rougher disposition)(ghetto) The type of girls you see in hip hop videos................
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I want to trust someone before meeting up with them for my safety and their safety. If someone robs me, hopefully karma catches up with them and puts them behind bars for life or worse. Some females are weird. I remember one dancer said before she had sex with anyone, he would have to get a BJ first to show that he trusted her. I was thinking, why is she telling me this? I guess everyone can have trust issues.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I learned some OTC lessons the hard way. Fortunately, never had any life threatening experiences, but got real sober about OTC. Had bad experiences on four occasions with different dancers after first meeting in the club, two were same night rendezvous. The same nighters were dangerous disasters. One got to the room and just went to sleep with her clothes on. I suspect she was trafficked and looking for a safe place to sleep that night. Dropped her at a hotel early the next morning where her "colleagues" were staying. The second same nighter turned out to be a scam. ROB asked for payment up front, then while I was warming up the shower she says she forgot her body soap and needed to meet her girlfriend to get it. She never returned. In both instances, there could have easily been a pimp or bad boy boyfriend lurking. The strippers could have also been armed themselves. The other two outings were just super lousy fucks. Lesson learned is to take the time to get to know a potential OTC partner. Build some trust.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers are often a crapshoot, it's usually a good idea to get to know them a bit better over a few visits but that is still no guarantee. As others have mentioned probably a good idea to spend a few extra bucks for a higher-end hotel w/ better security and not a good idea to go to their place/hotel unless you've known her for a good while and have OTCed w/ her b/f - there are no guarantees of zero risk one just needs to be self-aware and take basic common-sense precautions and not throw caution to the wind. Also, dancers that have been at the same club for a while or been dancing for a while tend to be more reliable but again no guarantee.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    My two main protective measures are to be familiar with the stripper and choose my own hotel room, but he did choose his own room and he had been seeing her ITC for a month. The only thing I can criticize him for is not being alert enough to figure out what was happening when she continued to try to get the door open. I can't blame him for using a cheaper place. I stay in nicer places on the road, which helps if I am picking up a strange stripper for OTC, but I don't drop wads on hotel rooms to meet up with local strippers that I already know ITC. I doubt that most local OTC hounds do. Also, all the texting is not that uncommon, especially for girls who have SOs and/or kids at home, so that wouldn't have triggered any alarms either for me. About the only thing I can blame him for is not being on high alert after someone had already knocked and she had tried to get him to open the door. That is just not normal. After that, he should never have let her leave with his key In fact, if it was me and she interrupted a blow jpb to go out of the room to "get a soda" after that had already happened, I am certain that I would have tossed her out. But there is no way to know how much experience he had doing OTC or how high/drunk he was, which might have contributed to him not recognizing what was happening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion