tuscl

Fuegos in D.C is reopening

SCPandit
Washington DC
Sunday, May 14, 2017 2:18 PM
I spoke to some of the girls on my last Ebony Inn visit, and they were all talking about going back over to Fuegos. The club should be opening, next friday or the week after. Goodbye Showcase Theather!

10 comments

• AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Why did it originally close? Fire?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    such great news for the most part, DMV area clubs aren't that good. and when Fuego closed it just made things even worse i love fuego because its full of latinas and the dances are cheap thanks for the news!!!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    That sucks, fuegos set up was trash. Have to leave my phone, took too damn long to park(far away), walk to the entrance, past the cops, then present ID/rough frisk, then give money, only to end up in a packed room and not even be able to get a dance. Everything about showcase is easier, met a lot of cool dudes at that club too for what that's worth. I guess it will help with the "balance" of girls hopefully showcase retains some of the fuegos ones though.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    The showcase girls might not return as quickly. They are making good money there with less competition.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Fuego has a nice VIP setup, that potentially can lead to high mileage. Unfortunately, in about three VIP trips I haven't experienced that yet. Let's see how the club rolls after reopening.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Fuegos was never a favorite of mine, but people I knew swore by the place so I would end up there every once in a while. I get why people like it, but there was too much posing going for my tastes. I'm there to look at girls, not to pay attention to other dudes looking at girls.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Dancers usually know as much about club operations as customers. From what I've read about the issues, the only way they can reopen is if they relocate.
  • Agent_Zero
    7 years ago
    There are three things wrong here. First off Fuego is NOT in Washington DC. The title of this thread is "Fuegos in D.C is reopening". It's a Prince George's County, MARYLAND club. Secondly, the club is NOT reopening. Fuego is done and has been done for months now. Third, the user who started this thread has a grand total of just nine clubs visited and a grand total of 13 shitty reviews. Are people on this site really STUPID enough to trust the word of a guy who can barely spell. Put things into perspective, Fellas. I'm out.
  • Captblackbeard
    7 years ago
    Can anyone recommend any other clubs near by ?or even semi far to visit once a month
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    " First off Fuego is NOT in Washington DC. The title of this thread is "Fuegos in D.C is reopening". It's a Prince George's County, MARYLAND club" syco has this part correct--I'll restate what I have said before, based on the criteria I have read on this site there isn't a good reason to go to any strip club in DC period. Never has been as far back as my first time around decades ago and I doubt it is going to change. Of course since I have one "shitty review" I guess my comments don't mean much.......the problem with putting all of your trust in guys with the most reviews and only using total reviews as a measuring stick is the same issue that real players have run into over on TER and going back a few years a board called TBD, possibly if you are old as dirt like me even further back to the "Creative Writing Workshop Board"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion