tuscl

Keeping it in the club

larryfisherman
California
Are there any of you that have never done anything with a stripper OTC?

Whether it's fucking, dinner, etc.

19 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    GoVikings! has been on TUSCL for seven years and still hasn't figured out OTC. But, to be fair, it took RickyBoy 10 years to figure it out. Still neither of them can be that bright. We did point GoVikings! at The System, however, so maybe he'll have more luck in the future.
  • Marriedtoagawdess
    7 years ago
    I suppose marrying a former stripper who you met after her dancing days were over doesn't count as OTC does it?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Seems like a lot of work...unless I drive to Baltimore.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Just ask
  • flagooner
    7 years ago

LOL
    @Larryfishsticks is giving advice.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    To simply answer OP question.

Yes
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Obviously you're running out of stupid questions to ask.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Does stalking them in the parking lot count?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Nope. Never have.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How about merging home and the strip club? Living in TJ's Cascadas Hotel? Small motorhome in the parking lot of a US club?

SJG
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    The only problem with living in a motorhome in the strip club parking lot is that the dancers might wonder if you're watching walking into the club from out there. Well, that, and when you empty the blackwater tank, it might be a little bit too much CS for the strip club to even handle.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I have not. i haven't been able to pull a stripper otc for free and I'm not yet interested in paying for sex on a regular basis.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "The only problem with living in a motorhome in the strip club parking lot is that the dancers might wonder if you're watching walking into the club from out there."

That would be creepy as fuck.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    Maybe a workaround would be to set up something like Pimmit Hills Show Club and Small Motorhome Park with the motorhome parking around back behind a wall. If you think of the benefits to the surrounding community such as lower DUI rates, it could really benefit society.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not much of an OTC guy - have only done-it a handful of times (all P4P).

I'm a spur-of-the-moment PL and thus do my thing real-time while at the club - by the next day I've usually lost interest and most of the time I'm not interested in OTC right after a SC visit since I've usually had my fill at the club already and usually tired after a usual multi-hour visit.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have only done reverse OTC. I have represented a few dancers in family law matters. They pay me an hourly rate and then, like all other clients, they are forever off limits, so I try to only do it for vanilla lap dance dancers.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Not in over 20 yrs
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Some guys seem to get OTC weekly but that's the exception IMHO. I've had just a select few OTC encounters myself in 25 years of clubbing. I've asked only 5 girls IIRC; and 4 turned me down. Two dancers suggested it to me though and I took them both up on it. So if you do the math, that's 3.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion