tuscl

Late night OTC

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ugh. I have an hour to kill before she even heads over and all I really want to do is go to sleep. It is 1:00 am now and I've had a long day. I love pulling new girls OTC, but the older I get, the more I dislike these late night OTC adventures. Anyway, just whining like a guy with a ham under each arm who claims that he's hungry. ;)

9 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is gay!

Lol!
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    If the posting time is right, you have 38 minutes to go.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy: " the older I get, the more I dislike these late night OTC adventures."

I don't think the problem is you getting older. It's you getting gayer.

Lol!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Ricky, you have an addiction if you continue to do something that you don't get satisfaction from anymore.

If the end result is not enjoyable, yet you find yourself still doing it, you might be an addict.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jim has a good point.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I think we have all been there. I struck it up with a dancer in Memphis once that was down for OTC, probably an 8 on most guys' scales. The problem was that she was planning on finishing her shift or most of it, which went until 4am. I had been awake for eighteen or twenty hours already by midnight. I ended up blowing her off and just going to sleep. I saw the missed calls on my phone in the morning.

Tired sex is not good sex. Plus, good rough fucking at a hotel at 4am would have woken up people in the adjacent rooms.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you guys were in my organization, all you would need to do is get up from you work desk and head over to the main club house area. We will have stripper grade hotties on duty 24/7 to meet such needs. You can just do one of them quickly, or bed down with her, as you like.

Its not just a dream, it's going to be real. Not out of reach.

SJG
  • Ugluck75
    7 years ago
    My ex-stripper girl still always makes me wait hours for it but it is usually worth the wait. It used to annoy me and sometimes still does cause I am horny and tired, but I have grown used to it. Sometimes it is not all bad as she will strut around nude or partially nude which certainly adds to the experience.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    rickdugan is gay!

Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion